Holte End Clapping

Charlie26Avfc

Yeah the atmosphere wasn't great for 80 mins, but then again, what was there to shout about with such a load of dross on the pitch? Summed up by those under 10s in the Trinity yes.

Having said that, when the whole ground launched into 'Villa 'til I die' it was **** brilliant. What a perfect way to tell GMac that we are the only permanent members of Aston Villa Football Club and arrogant, tactically-woeful staff such as himself are not. Wish I recorded it, the only highlight of an abysmal match.

I sit by the lads who started it off.

They're absolutely brilliant, they try their best most games and it's essentially just a handfull singing most of the time.

There were 2 guys singing ring of fire constantly for about 5/10 minutes before it caught on. 10/10 for perseverance.

as long as people can keep the clapping to a good pace. Some people have no sense of timing. Well done to that group in the holt who got it going.

This.

If everyone chants the "Ay. Vee. Eff. Cee." part then it will help to keep the timing.

I sit by the lads who started it off.

They're absolutely brilliant, they try their best most games and it's essentially just a handfull singing most of the time.

There were 2 guys singing ring of fire constantly for about 5/10 minutes before it caught on. 10/10 for perseverance.

I sat by them once and sat just infront for Wigan...brilliant supporters they are. Got us all going because the players certainly didn't.

I sit in Lower North and I was wondering what suddenly got the Holte End going. Fair play to those lads. We're sat directly in front and next to a couple of the 'Brigada 1874' lads, to be fair they didn't stop singing but it took a while for some of their chants caught on. They also speed through the chants as if they're in a rush. One of the highlights was the kids in the Trinity singing, to which we started "You're better than the Holte End!"

Â