• Walker
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Heskey 46)

2 players seemed to stand out a country mile , Downing and NRC the rest looked like they couldnt of given a shit .

Is is me or is Petrov actually looking tireder even earlier in games ? seriously he looked **** by 50 minutes . GMAC is up there as one of the most useless half wits in the game .

This season couldnt end any quicker

So depressing to see us struggle to impose ourselves against one of the Premier League's strugglers.

I know the players failed to perform, although I agree about the performances of Nigel Reo-Coker and Stewart Downing; but really did the management show any stragtegic plan for over coming the opposition? No second half substitutions? This smacked of a management team (whoever is pulling the strings) which didn't trust the players, our current situation or themselves to go for the win and CHANGE IT! Better a draw than any chance of another defeat. Sadly gentlemen that is simply not good enough. A change of message and confidence from those pulling the strings might just get these players believing in themselves. Again!

Â