• Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Heskey 46)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:7f7093a15a][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:7f7093a15a]Aston Villa[mcol][mcol color=blue:7f7093a15a]Wigan

[row][col color=#8c333c:7f7093a15a][col]0-1[col color=blue:7f7093a15a]N'Zogbia 10

[row][col color=#8c333c:7f7093a15a]A Young 17[col]1-1[col color=blue:7f7093a15a]

[/table]

The most disappointing and unexcusable thing about this season for me is when Taylor and O'Leary flirted with relegation in their last seasons, it was under Ellis with a much worse squad, this team has received massive wages and had a shit load spent on it, and we are very close to being relegated and we are still not mathematically safe with two games to come against arsenal and liverpool, its a joke

could still go down. easily.

only need a wolves win at home tomorrow to leave us only 6 ahead of wigan, who'd be 3rd bottom.

considering they'd have west ham at home next and us arsenal away, it's by no mean guaranteed we'll stay up.

worst performance today that i've seen in a long long time.

I haven't felt this unattached to the club since DOL went down 5-0 to Arsenal while I got a HJ in the cinema watching Firewall.

absolutely terrible

NRC and petrov were dire, wigan bossed most of the game, they can join dunne and collins in **** off, young was poor IMO bent was so isolated it was depressing yet we still pinged long balls to him, tactical genius, walker has lost the plot, heskey ok got fouled but what a **** idiot, albrighton looked out of his depth and lacking his early season confidence, only player who shone for me was downing but he ended up trying too hard

utter bag of bollocks, we need around 8 new players and a whole new back room staff (apart from youth set up) **** knows who our defense coach is

Â