• Walker
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Heskey 46)

worst performance today that i've seen in a long long time.
I didn't see the game but surely the performance can't have been that bad, given that we only drew?

Safe now I think. Roll on next season.

Utterly mediocre. Only good thing you can say is it may well make us mathematically safe.

A game of few chances for either side. Bent should've won it, but it would've been flattering as we never dominated.

Hard to pick a MOTM. Defence did themselves no favours with the goal. Reo-Coker was pretty solid, so perhaps him. No-one inspired.

Clearly playing for a draw at home against Wigan, management team clearly lacking ideas. This is Aston Villa ffs. Terrible, no doubt GMac will say it was a good performance. Boards biggest mistake was appointing this management team, fix these mistakes in the summer by bringing in a proper football manager, a Moyes or a Lambo. Last 3 games have been terrible. Stoke and Wigan at home, West Brom away, 2 points and 3 shite performances.

Oh Downing best performer by far, only one putting in the extra work, awesome tracking back.

I didn't see the game but surely the performance can't have been that bad, given that we only drew?

There's your problem right there.

Dreadful, diabolical, dire, disgraceful performance - much like all the others. Mcallister OUT and massive changes needed.

Liverpool will beat us by at least 3 goals although i suspect it will be 5-0 with a similar score against Arsenal.

GMAC is trying to get us relegated at this **** rate

STOP PLAYING HESKEY

stop playing slow unatractive negative football for **** sake

show some motivation, leadership and common **** sense you stupid man

selection was poor, heskey.. playing with 10 men for the entire first half

then he puts on alby so young can play in th hole, the place which has got us in the mess we are in

clueless **** bell.

either put 5 across the middle with bent up front or play 2 strikers, NOT bent and fat boy.

we have had the most easy of run ins, something when we looked at the start of the season we must have all thought that 4th place would go down to the last 2 games instead we need to try and get a point somehow against 2 teams on form to insure our survival

really, i cant express how **** shit this is.

There's your problem right there.

Blessing, it was horrible

Oh how i wish i could cancel my trip to VP for the final game, this was an absolute joke. Apart from Reo-Coker, no one performed. Walker can **** off back to Spurs, who does he think he is thinking he can ran straight through the middle of the pitch from a right back position in the PL? Bound to get tackled and cost us a goal again with his naive play. Collins is a joke, constantly pushing up and missing the tackle which leads to a gap at the back, who is the idiot advising this and if no one is, why isnt anyone telling him to stop?! Bent is a problem for me, because he is useless unless given perfect service and today even that wasnt enough. What kind of finish was that? Young with a lucky goal, crap again. Why are ppl screaming out for Albrighton? Showed today what hes showed for five months, nothing. Petrov is so poor im not even gonna comment anymore....

I think I wont bother torturing myself watching the last two games of the season, it's not worth it.

We wont get relegated now so this season has finished in my eyes. Horrible stuff once again.

1) It was that bad

2) We're not safe.

Why is everyone saying that we're safe?

Wolves win tomorrow and Wigan would be SIX behind us with SIX to play for.

If we got thumped against EITHER Liverpool or Arsenal we'd go down on goal difference.

could still go down. easily.

only need a wolves win at home tomorrow to leave us only 6 ahead of wigan, who'd be 3rd bottom.

considering they'd have west ham at home next and us arsenal away, it's by no mean guaranteed we'll stay up.

You're forgetting that it's not just Wigan below us. To go down, we'd also need Brum to beat Fulham and get a point at Spurs, and Blackburn to beat Man Utd but lose to Wolves (or something weird like that) and Blackpool to beat United as well. Not going to happen.

To be fair we were better with Heskey on the pitch, than with Albrighton on today. Still have no idea why Bradley, Delph, Fonz are not getting a look in. Can't help but feel sorry for Cuellar, a player who clearly really likes the club and is a much better defender than either Dunne or Collins. Management team = Clueless.

Absolutely listless, especially in the second half when a very limited Wigan team controlled possession.

We are crying out for change all over the pitch, particularly in the centre of midfield where the lack of movement, absence of guile and inability to receive the ball comfortably brings everything to a crashing halt time and again.

You can almost feel that the growing apathy of the supporters has well and truly taken hold of certain players who seem more than content to simply pick up their wages.

New ideas are need to get everyone interested and motivated again. A very big job awaits for the man coming in this summer, whoever he may be; one thing is for certain, the prospect of Houllier and McAllister continuing in charge at this point will only reinforce the malaise.

could still go down. easily.

only need a wolves win at home tomorrow to leave us only 6 ahead of wigan, who'd be 3rd bottom.

considering they'd have west ham at home next and us arsenal away, it's by no mean guaranteed we'll stay up.

But on a bright note! If wolves draw and Blackpool lose. We will be safe

before next week,

Â