The MLS Thread

ClaretMahoney

As for that micky mouse goal, that was in a cup match and the quality of play in those matches is wretched.

its against west brom...

It was? Oh my mistake. A lot of Cup matches were going on that day so I assumed it was a cup match.

Galaxy vs Real Madrid is starting in about 5 minutes. Went to see it live last year and it was pretty good fun, but getting out of the Rose Bowl was an absolute nightmare. We decided to tailgate for 2 hours just to let the traffic subside.

It's at the Coliseum this time, which I haven't been to.

Ronaldo just absolutely took the piss out of the LA back line. 3-0 after 53 mins right now.

It wasn't the backline. It was Bryan Jordan who is a make shift RB. He started out as a striker who Bruce Arena converted into a RB because we lacked depth there. We also lacked our best CB Omar gonzalez today. It was a shit game but obviously we'd lose. Bruce Arena played our starters against their subs and then our subs against their starters.

• 5 weeks later...

Nonetheless, Keane is a good signing for any MLS club. Of course, New England couldn't be bothered to try. And with the huge Irish population in Massachusetts, Keane himself would be a massive draw. Revolution have no clue at all. They haven't signed a high profile European since Walter Zenga, and he was just marginally high profile. They pay lip service to building a stadium closer to Boston, but they just don't care. As long as they can be assured an average gate of 15K, all hitting the concession stands and paying $15 for parking, they'll be content to let the team stagnate. **** joke, really.

Â