• A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Clark (for Dunne 51)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 68)
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 86)

Gutted. Had 50 quid riding on this game with a baggies mate and to see us lose to 2 shit goals like that and battering them for the majority of the game makes it even worse. Our final ball today was absolutely awfull. Bent is wasted here with supply like that.

Today is the perfect example of why nothing will ever be achieved by the management team. We'd have probably drawn if it wasn't for that stupid, stupid bald slaphead putting Pires on. It showed why he's been booted out of every previous club he's gone anywhere near.

Even then, a draw wouldn't have been good enough to be honest. Our fans have been through so much utter tripe this season that I'm surprised we have any left and after a gutless loss like that against a 10-man West Bromwich Albion side, I'm surprised we're not even closer to the bottom than we already are.

A loss to an inspired WBA side I could have taken, but in that manner.. **** off the lot of them. Utter disgrace.

Weekend ruined, embarrassed. Incredibly poor substitutions that any remotely normal person who understands even a bit of the game wouldn't have made. Our proud record against wolves and baggies completely out of the window and I doubt any of the playing or coaching staff are particularly bothered. Scared that this managerial regime will still be here next season. Yeah, we played well at times but as long as we persist with defending as bad as this, everything else is basically pointless. Obviously, i'm over-reacting a bit but this season is driving me nuts. Please end.

We should have won that comfortably, especially with an extra man. West Brom were poor. The first half was good but we should have capitalised on our dominance. Second half was woeful. Substitutions were dreadful. Petrov was shambolic in the second half. Bent anonymous. Young poor. Gabby useless. Downing played well, as did Walker. Defence dreadful again.

I can't wait for this season to end. We'd better sort it out over the summer. If we persist with Houllier and McAllister we'll be in a relegation battle again.

I don't even find it painful any more. I'm just desensitized to it all. End the season as crap a season as we can have without being relegated put it behind us and lets start again next season.

Don't think it affects us in terms of safety but a very disappointing result today.

Why bring on Pires when you have the chance to up the tempo?!

Downing MOTM, everything good we did went through him (and Walker). Luke Young second best, thought he had a good game.

why did Collins stop dead for the move leading up to their goal? If had of kept running we might not have conceded.

Bottom line is we have no idea how to play decent through balls or football through the middle of the park and are so predictable on the wings. Bent was awful today so was Young, NRC was diabolical also.

Expect a shambolic end to a shambolic season.

same old shit away from home. give away needless fouls, fail to defend the subsequent set pieces and contrive to concede a late winner.

macallister - clueless, as advertised. pires should not be in the 18 let alone get on the pitch. clark ahead of cuellar to replace dunne? laughable.

What a shite season. We've let all records against our rivals slip. When the season finishes we won't be the best team in the region any more. We won't be relegated so that side of things won't matter. It's just letting them all catch up or overtake us.

I don't even blame McAllister for this match. Putting Pires made sense. James Collins was squarely to blame for each goal, but our attack was just toothless. I think Young in the hole with Downing and Albrighton on the wings would have worked wonders instead of playing 2 up front that did nothing all game.

Saying that, on another day we would have had 3 by 60 minutes and been out of sight. We did the standard thing; didn't make the advantage pay and then went to sleep at the end.

I'll be really unhappy if Cuellar hasn't been playing because we've already sold him and just want to protect the sale.

This is jsut **** ridiculous now. Another lead thrown away and once again we lost against 10 men. I'd tell GMAC to **** off now cos he is **** poison. Stupid prick. Pires is also useless. We have a squad containing the likes of Delph, Bradley & Bannan and he chooses to bring on Pires. For ****'s sake he is a waste of space.

A massive disappointment..

I'm very concerned with the lack of ambition and almost absent willingness to fight.

There were very few glimpses of anything positive to take from this match.

And why wasn't Albrighton brough on earlier? I think this management team greatly underestimates the effect of having local players on the pitch for this kind of derby.

I'm not for discarding managers/management teams endlessly, but I think at some point you have to come to the conclusion that this simply doesn't work. We need another overall strategy than the one provided by Houiller and the gang

Why is Pires even here...

I thought he retained possession well and offered some much needed composure. Offered more penetration than Reo Coker as well.

Clark seriously at fault for both goals I thought, if Cuellar had any thought of staying here next season, I doubt he has now.

Â