End of season idea.

Charlie26Avfc

I had an idea while at the game today, I thought it was good/funny but what do you guys think..

Some clubs dress up for there player of the season, but I thought, seen as were playing Liverpool, and to send a little thank you to Darren Bent, Maybe we could take a beach ball, blow it up before kick off and throw them about the holte...

???

Great to see you like the idea..

Let's start spreading the word and getting this into motion, ill be taking two on the day.

Word of advise thou lads, let no blow them up untill we get inside the ground, don't want the stewards taking them off us at the gates!

UTV Viva Darren Bent!!

Great to see you like the idea..

Let's start spreading the word and getting this into motion, ill be taking two on the day.

Word of advise thou lads, let no blow them up untill we get inside the ground, don't want the stewards taking them off us at the gates!

UTV Viva Darren Bent!!

This! I'll be taking two along, well up for this, let's get it going!

• 3 weeks later...

Now that we're safe and looking to go into the final game of the season in a bit of a 'party mode' (No, that's not me saying this is suddenly a good season, but the feel-good vibe is at least back after Arsenal away), this HAS to happen. Three of us will hopefully be taking a couple each in with us, behind the North Stand goal.

Â