dudevillaisnice

I'm amazed Everton are playing him upfront, even more so if they actually go in the premier league with him up there.

He is done leading the line, simply can't do the things or has the acceleration he had at 25.

Everton spent a lot but they seem to be skimping on key areas like top quality striker and wide player.

30 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'm amazed Everton are playing him upfront, even more so if they actually go in the premier league with him up there.

He is done leading the line, simply can't do the things or has the acceleration he had at 25.

Everton spent a lot but they seem to be skimping on key areas like top quality striker and wide player.

As my Utd mate said - "It has taken Everton fans a whole 1 and a half games to suss out Rooney"

Everton Rooney forum

If United didn't want him the alarm bell clearly didn't sound to our manager. They saw it. I saw it. United fans saw it
Now we are stuck with him on a huge wage offering virtually nothing.

He's pretty crap, poor first touch and slow. I hope we sign someone that relegated him to the bench.

Let's not be mistaken in thinking that this is a poor performance. It's just a standard Rooney oerformance. He isn't capable of anything better. He's gone.

... and so on and so on :)

I think they thought United fans were just being harsh about one of their own.  Fans can do that a lot.  Makes it hard to spot what is right and what is subjective hyperbole.  But Rooney really is just finished.  He sweats butter after 20 minutes.

If Everton don't sign a striker then despite all their other good work, they'll have taken a big step backwards this summer.

I thought the comments from Jose re Rooney were telling.

He was saying something about Rooney's body and fitness and that he needs to play regularly to be fully fit. He can't be a bit part player.

I thought there was some truth in that, that Rooney through nature (and diet) can carry a little too much weight.

Playing regularly for Everton might give him an Indian summer.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

They are the shower who printed a swastika onto their pitch before a Croatia match, scum.

Sad they didnt learn history as the club was very much opposed to Mussolini during the war

Despite taking good followings all over the country I think Evertons away support is piss poor!! One song?? 

We don't have many but I have never heard them sing anything other than Everton Everton.

Â