dudevillaisnice

Semi final just shouldnt be at Wembley.

Agree.

It's **** expensive, it's **** shit, and considering the millions they spunked on the place the car park is still a **** nightmare.

One of the complaints I always hear people make about Wembley is they play deafening music constantly before and after the game and during half tim.

Two sets of some of the most passionate fans in the country and they ruing any atmosphere and buzz they generate by drowning it out with Lady Gaga

the emirates is far better stadium than wembley. wembley is not all that and i agree with rob the parking is still absolutely crap

I think the actual stadium is very nice, architectuarally (sp) but it is the price of everything when you go there. What is it that you are not impressed with?

I agree that the emirates is better though.

wembley is a great stadium but unfortunatly its in the arse end of the world.

they should never have put the new national stadium there again. transport links are shit, trains and tubes get overcrowded and wembley central is an abomination of a train station. the surounding area is a shit tip, you cant drive there, getting out of the car park is **** impossible and its expensive as **** when you are there.

I have been there 6 times to see the villa and I hate getting there and leaving there more and more.

the semi finals should be at nutrual venues like it used to be, that will never happen again though because they pissed that much money up the wall building the bloody thing they need as many games there as possible.

For a stadium that cost so much the pitch is a **** embarrassment.

wembley was another massive cock up from the F.A

wembley is a great stadium but unfortunatly its in the arse end of the world.

they should never have put the new national stadium there again. transport links are shit, trains and tubes get overcrowded and wembley central is an abomination of a train station. the surounding area is a shit tip, you cant drive there, getting out of the car park is **** impossible and its expensive as **** when you are there.

I have been there 6 times to see the villa and I hate getting there and leaving there more and more.

the semi finals should be at nutrual venues like it used to be, that will never happen again though because they pissed that much money up the wall building the bloody thing they need as many games there as possible.

For a stadium that cost so much the pitch is a **** embarrassment.

wembley was another massive cock up from the F.A

im sure some knober at the f.a. said when the stadium bid was up for grabs that "it will not be considered a national stadium if its built in birmingham"

unfortunatly were in a country where the words removed down south think anything north of watford might aswel be the other side of the world

actually its a great Kick Off time, the Grand National is on in Liverpool that day, so there will be one huge flow of people out of the city very early followed by a large flow into the city shortly after, if it was later the congestion in Liverpool would be horrendous, this might solve some of that

Gotta say (again) but what an outstanding job Moyes has done with Everton.. Great manager.

Would have loved him when Houiller left.

He would have been even better after DOL left.

Moyes wih some decent money to spend is a tantalising thought.

Semi finals should be at Villa Park & Hillsborough

Fact

And deny thousands of fans the chance of being a the game?

Even though Wembley has the bigger capacity, about 25,000 tickets go to corporate sponsors.

It should be Old Trafford and Villa Park. And if the two clubs happen to be playing eachother, then I think maybe Elland Road

yeah the semi finals are 63k split between the 2 teams, when you think about the size of all 4 clubs stadiums they cant have more than 30k season ticket holders? so i dont see the problem with using VP, less ticket can mean more buzz about actually getting hold of one, my everton supporting mate has seen something like 3 games in 5 years, one at VP and 2 at wembley

but the KO times for the semis are just further reinforcement that the FA really couldnt give a **** about fans or whats sensible

Â