dudevillaisnice

i also think Everton are better than us and i think if they had our finances they would be in top 4.

Our squad cost £87 million to assemble.

Theirs costs about £67 million. (They've got a £17 million striker in Jo as well)

They also spent £10 million on Beattie and McFadden....£9 million on Johnson....£5 million on Kroldup....

How you working out that if they had our finances they'd be top 4? They've probably had more than us over the years.

I think it'll take a minor miracle for us to finish above Everton come the end of the season. They're full of confidence, we're just so flat. They'll better us at VP. 6th place aint too bad.

You love Everton eh? :lol:

I like them, but not love.. I just think they're better than us!

Is that why after 3 recent defeats we're still clear of them?

I think it'll take a minor miracle for us to finish above Everton come the end of the season. They're full of confidence, we're just so flat. They'll better us at VP. 6th place aint too bad.

How'd you work that out? It might be hard to criticise Everton on here because alot of people seem to like them. In terms of quality, especially their current team with injuries, I wouldn't think they're any better than say Newcastle, just well managed and a good team-spirit. Again, i'm not going to go overboard and slate them as a nothing club because they aren't.

Is that why after 3 recent defeats we're still clear of them?

A season is 38 games long mate, not 29. Where you are after games 1-37 is pretty irrelevant, in my opinion.

If we finish above them we are better, yes. But it is my opinion that they will finish 5th and us 6th.

How'd you work that out? It might be hard to criticise Everton on here because alot of people seem to like them. In terms of quality, especially their current team with injuries, I wouldn't think they're any better than say Newcastle, just well managed and a good team-spirit. Again, i'm not going to go overboard and slate them as a nothing club because they aren't.

Tough to beat, hardly conceed.. in terms of quality I'd say were far superior for Everton, but they just seem to be able to pick up wins while we make hard work of it, dunno why. I think they're far better than Newcastle.. they're just like Big Sams Bolton I suppose, not got much quality in their team but consistantly finish high up the table.

Tough to beat, hardly conceed.. in terms of quality I'd say were far superior for Everton, but they just seem to be able to pick up wins while we make hard work of it, dunno why. I think they're far better than Newcastle.. they're just like Big Sams Bolton I suppose, not got much quality in their team but consistantly finish high up the table.

That's what I mean. A lot of that is due to luck which is unfair on the Wigan's and Bolton's of this world. We got criticised for having luck earlier in the season or the fans developed somewhat of a complex over it, Everton just seem to enjoy it season after season. Finishing fourth with Alan Stubbs, Tony Hibbert and plenty of 1-0's being one example.

the beauty of ag, is she will be back on here over the next few days to take the ribbing after a defeat...

fair play to her for that... she is a welcome addition to the site...

unlike that gentleman who supports spurs... (but only when they are winning)...

Â