Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

What is there to dislike about Pulis, mg? I have a lot of respect for the man. Yeah, he may not play the prettiest football, but he keeps Stoke safe which is all he cares about. He's an old-school manager who doesn't take any crap from players and it works. Today footballers are all flash and bling. He's one of the old-schoolers and only a few are about these days.

Plus, anyone that shows up at halftime to motivate his side on the same day his mother passes away has some balls.

1. His **** shit cap.

2. The football is the worst the Premiership has seen.

3. He **** moans, moans, moans, moans about not getting decisons. Never mentions decisions he does get, see Pennant against us.

4. His really shit cap.

Nightmare senario with Gary Mac at the helm for the run in. What if GH does resign at the end of the season and under Gary Mac we win the majority of our remaining games? Who would GH then recommend to take over?

We just tell The General that Houllier was taking heavy medication if he suggests Gmac.

Done! :winkold:

I have a single ticket available in Trinity Mid Section B2 - I'll take £20 for it. I don't get on here that often so please text/call 07872 517094 if you're interested in it. I've got to meet up with someone by the McGregor statue at 2.45 so I'm happy to meet the buyer there and get the cash.

Tough game tomorrow. We need to be at it from the off defensively and also try not to give away silly free kicks as it just gives Stoke more opportunities to pile forward into the box. We need to keep them on the back foot because if we allow them to keep coming at us with crosses and Delaps they WILL score!

We are not safe yet, one more win will do it and I'm hoping that win comes tomorrow. Come on Villa!!!

What is there to dislike about Pulis, mg? I have a lot of respect for the man. Yeah, he may not play the prettiest football, but he keeps Stoke safe which is all he cares about. He's an old-school manager who doesn't take any crap from players and it works. Today footballers are all flash and bling. He's one of the old-schoolers and only a few are about these days.

Plus, anyone that shows up at halftime to motivate his side on the same day his mother passes away has some balls.

1. His **** shit cap.

3. He **** moans, moans, moans, moans about not getting decisons. Never mentions decisions he does get, see Pennant against us.

4. His really shit cap.

Amen :-D

1. His **** shit cap.

4. His really shit cap.

5. his annoying voice.

6. his trackie b's and big trainers.

7. his hero status amongst stoke fans.

8. his shit name.

9. people calling him 'tp'.

10. the disrespect he showed to his mother to get to the brit and manage the team against villa in september.

11. his god awful cap.

can't stand him.

and i hear the tinpot stoke outfit will be bringing very few to villa park tomorrow. let's beat them and hope they go down. get them back to the 14,000 crowds they were used to before the whole of stoke-on-trent jumped on the premier league (and wembley..) bandwagon..

@TimothyAbraham: Seems John Carew is eligible to face former club #AVFC tomorrow.

#AVFC cancelled Carew's contract so he will be in #SCFC squad tomorrow.

**** off that is gonna come back and haunt us.

Absolutely nailed on that the big man will score tomorrow.

Nightmare senario with Gary Mac at the helm for the run in. What if GH does resign at the end of the season and under Gary Mac we win the majority of our remaining games? Who would GH then recommend to take over?

And just think how bad it will be if he keeps on winning next season and we are top of the League at Christmas.

Gary Mac: The Nightmare Continues...

Have got some absolutely horrible memories against Stoke.

The 3-2 at Stoke

The 2-1 at Stoke

and the 2-2 at VP. Possibly the worst feeling I have had as a Villa supporter. Everyone in the stands were in utter shock.

We couldn't terminate the contract Sunday? Why was it so important that this gets done before the match that allows him to play against us. If he scores and stoke wins, it will have looked like a terrible decision.