Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

45 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You don't half talk some shit :lol:

It's all about the pressing as the great man Brendan Rodgers would say.

Liverpool pressed people to death with Suarez, coupled with his great ability,

They then signed Mario...and didn't press people to death.

All about the pressing.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

You don't half talk some shit :lol:

tell that to klopp. Infact i would love to know why you think benteke is failing hard and why no other top team chose to sign him? Target men and poachers usually both show the limitation of not being able to link up well...which results in either A.) sub-optimal half-assed attack which plop do when benteke plays    or    B.) resulting in crosses to supply which reduces the effectiveness of high press which creates a whole lot of problems for attack & defence

but y'know...me and klopp must be talking shit

sidenote: hard work can negate the limitation of no link up play slightly but usually isnt enough in long run

Edited by gharperr

14 minutes ago, gharperr said:

tell that to klopp. Infact i would love to know why you think benteke is failing hard and why no other top team chose to sign him? Target men and poachers usually both show the limitation of not being able to link up well...which results in either A.) sub-optimal half-assed attack which plop do when benteke plays    or    B.) resulting in crosses to supply which reduces the effectiveness of high press which creates a whole lot of problems for attack & defence

but y'know...me and klopp must be talking shit

sidenote: hard work can negate the limitation of no link up play slightly but usually isnt enough in long run

:crylaugh:

• Like 3

Still waiting for lapel to describe why I'm chatting shit. But im guessing he can't. If you tell someone they talk  shit at least give legimatie explanation  why. But you can't.... so lol lapal?  

This is high press 101 which you're saying chat shit. Which is funny 

The only person who legit debates my topics is villaChris who I gave major respect for

The rest is some short term lol narratives opinion 

Edited by gharperr

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's all about the pressing as the great man Brendan Rodgers would say.

Liverpool pressed people to death with Suarez, coupled with his great ability,

They then signed Mario...and didn't press people to death.

All about the pressing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gharperr said:

Still waiting for lapel to describe why I'm chatting shit. But im guessing he can't. If you tell someone they talk  shit at least give legimatie explanation  why. But you can't.... so lol lapal?  

Well, there's all that stuff about goats on the Arsenal thread. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, gharperr said:

VillaChris already explained what people mean by GOAT these days 

Feel like I don't need to explain again

I'm familiar with it in "acronyms used by silly people" terms. I just don't see how it's relevant in the context that you interminably use it.

But hey, you just asked for an example of why you're "talking shit", and just thought I'd throw one out there. 

• Like 1

Usually means people over performing expectation a huge amount  (e.g vardy is GOAT this year) .. or just who ever is number 1 in league currently....

So...kosGOAT easily #1 in league cb atm ainec. Other time I used GOAT was sanchez wrt attacking. Which he clearly was last year 

I mean if you think kosGOAT is not #1 you either treat cb partnership to equal how good a single cb is or...you just don't understand what makes a good cb. Given 95% those who thought Richards was playing well and only lexicon saying his positoning was complete aids. I'm going to go with the latter on this forum until proven otherwise. (Fwiw...those who do actually understand what makes a good cb...have kosGOAT in top 5 itw currently...but im going to guess there's some serious highlight MOTD opinions and not understanding how much he has to cover per.mert given high line )

P.s still waiting lapal. I'm going to guess it's gg if you don't reply in next 24 hours

Edited by gharperr

13 minutes ago, gharperr said:

I mean if you think kosGOAT is not #1 you either treat cb partnership to equal how good a single cb is or...you just don't understand what makes a good cb. 

I just don't understand why you can't make your point without the eye-bleeding jumbles of letters and punctuation.

• Like 4

Will everyone stop saying GOAT.

I consider myself up on current trends, down with the kids. I am known to interact on the social media, and am in the loop with various social media crazes....but NOTHING makes me feel more old that people saying GOAT..... without the slightest hint of irony.

What the **** are you people talking about.

• Like 2

It was Darren Bent thead. ...someone asked why poachers are dying in modern game....lapal told me i talk shit whilst not giving a valid point  (lol lapal)...some other guys decided to derail about GOAT....

Again I'm still waiting why I'm chatting shit. Either admit youre saying I chat shit because you don't like my posts on this forum..or admit you have no **** idea wtf you're talking about  lol ..(clearly the latter btw because it's literally press 101. )

Edited by gharperr

Â