New kits

villa4europe

Can't do pics but the new Napoli Macron kits are class! Nice and fitted and with a rather unique collar! Wonder of someone could do the honours? The 3rd Shirt with a Claret & Blue stripe for next year please Macron!!

Not a fan of the collar or where the badges are to be honest.

In fact, apart from the "fit" I don't think that's better than ours in any way.

Yeah, that 'half collar' thing doesn't look right.

Needs more sponsors.
I do like my Mexican club shirts :nod: They are a tad ostentatious in public though :lol:

Have you got any of the GK shirts that their Goal keeper used to wear ? the guy who could play as a striker as well.He used to design his owne shirts. I can see why he was such a good keeper, his shirts would make the strikers go blind.Cant remember his name.Anybody ?

No I have no Campos shirts. But then they were one-offs designed by him, usually not even endorsed by Mexico's shirt brand of the time. His shirts go for phenomenal money.

Mine are just club shirts. Not international ones.

Probably the most sedate is my Cruz Azul shirt. Then I have Tigres, Necaxa and a navy Guadalajara top from 2001 that I'm having trouble finding online. I think that's all of them. The Tigres top is more mental on the back :)

As you seem to like yellow, check these out.

http://www.jerseys.com.au/category81_1.htm

Or this.Not yellow,but nearly.

http://shop.brisbaneroar.com.au/kit/replica-mens-jersey-home.html

Away Shirt :http://shop.brisbaneroar.com.au/kit/replica-mens-jersey-home.html

Although I am a Perth Glory supporter I must admit my favourite shirt is this last one followed closely by the Glory away shirt.

As you seem to like yellow

I'm impressed, that's very perceptive :thumb: I do actually like yellow jerseys*. And black for some reason.

* Despite not currently owning a Borussia Dortmund top.

With the exchange rate, the prices of shirts from over here must be a joke.Also on the jersies.com site ( on the left hand side ) scrol down and there are Australian Socceroos shirts for the same price,lots of yellow there ?!

Enjoy.

The Umbro templates from Mexico's USA '94 campaign do crop up on eBay every now and then, but they can go for £££'s (and at the end of the day are just the templates). Every once in a blue moon an actual match issue/match worn Campos Mexico top goes up, and then you're into the thousands of pounds.

As chance would have it...

It's easier to get hold of shirts from Campos' time at UNAM, though it's difficult to verify the validity of match worn/issue unless you buy one through somewhere like classicfootballshirts.co.uk as opposed to eBay. That's where I got mine, but even then you're looking over £100 for the kit.