New kits

villa4europe

Incidentally, I saw the new Liverpool shirt up close on Friday when I was in JD Sports.

It's not nearly as nice "in the flesh" as it looks in the promo pictures. It actually looks quite shit, a bit like a towel.

I thought Forest fans pretended to ignore Leicester because it pisses Leicester fans off more than engaging in full blown rivalry ever would?

I thought Forest fans pretended to ignore Leicester because it pisses Leicester fans off more than engaging in full blown rivalry ever would?

The rivalry with Coventry is surprisingly understated. It has a stupid name "The M69 derby" but I have been down that motorway more times than I care to remember and it is the fastest road in the entire world. If somebody attempted the land speed record on the M69 they would be able to do it on the inside lane and they would probably still be overtaken by some chav in a second hand BMW, but I digress. My point is that Coventry is much closer to Leicester than Nottingham is both in distance and how well they are connected by road. Seems odd that both Coventry and Leicester both chose to hate sides who largely ignore them.