Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get why people keep putting Delph in their XI. He doesn't even come on as a sub. Pires came on last game, so if anyone would start in the CM it would be Pires.

-----------Friedel---------------

-Walker-Collins-Clark--Young-

-Young--NRC-Petrov-Downing-

-----------Pires------------------

------------------Bent-----------

i hope makoun is dropped for this game. he needs a rest

friedel (no alternative sadly)

walker collins dunne young

downing reo coker petrov delph young

bent

gabby should be dropped, he's been woeful lately

Friedel????....in the first 20 minutes against Newcastle he was the one that kept some sort of discipline in are back line else would have been chaos, handling was solid all game and made a brilliant crucial save at the end!

Friedel

Walker Collins, Dunne, Young

Downing Petrov Reo-Coker Young

Gabby Bent.

Leave Makoun out, simply because I think West Ham are only really dangerous through the middle and Makoun defensively isn't at the moment that great.

Maybe Cuellar in for Walker but West Ham don't really use any proper wingers so this should actually allow him to sort of bomb forward and also defensively, not as much responsibility which is his only small problem at the moment.

2-1 to us i think. Bent and Downing to score

------------------------Brad------------------------

Carlos------Collins-----------Dunne-------Young

Downing-------Petrov----------Reo-------Young

-----------Bent----------------Gabby------------

This team with the confidance of the win over Newcastle are well good enough to beat West Ham.

I think we'll lose 1-0 in injury-time to a Hitz screamer.

You just know it. We have a terrible record with ex-players scoring against us - Crouch, Vassell, I think Hitz will join that list soon.

As I sometimes say to journalist's on FM 'Its written in the script isnt it?' 'I Just hope Thomas doesn't have a good day' ;)

If we can take the chances we create, against a West Ham defence who are not playing well, we could win this one. But a point would be excellent.

Fingers crossed we can build on the clean sheet from Sunday. Spent most of the day thinking how brilliant it would be to win and be on 40 points and potentially top half of the table. Wishful thinking but there you go.