Lower Holte Advice

Fowlersrs

Im taking the mrs to the her first game at villa part vs newcastle, now ive never sat in the lower hole but I have the upper, my question is, how many rows back from the front do you need to be for a decent view in l4 or l5?

Is 9 rows back any good?

Im taking the mrs to the her first game at villa part vs newcastle, now ive never sat in the lower hole but I have the upper, my question is, how many rows back from the front do you need to be for a decent view in l4 or l5?

Is 9 rows back any good?

Dunno mate ive never been to Villa Part so I couldnt say but if you were going to Villa Park I reckon 9 rows back should be ok :)

Is 9 rows back any good?

Dunno mate ive never been to Villa Part so I couldnt say but if you were going to Villa Park I reckon 9 rows back should be ok :)

yeah my only concern is now having to look through the net of the goal really, so I was trying to gauge at what rowe back u can start to see over the goal mouth, I guess the other option is go left or right of the goal itself.

comeon u season ticket guys, help me out

Looking on the ticketing system on the official website, there is very limited availability in L4 and L5 for 2 seats together unless you want to be quite near the front. If i was you, i'd go for L3 and something around row P. :)

Looking on the ticketing system on the official website, there is very limited availability in L4 and L5 for 2 seats together unless you want to be quite near the front. If i was you, i'd go for L3 and something around row P. :)

when you say row P i take it the front row is A, kinda obvious but I know these things work cack handed some times

trouble is, you go too far back and you're in the danger zone every time we get a free kick.

When Young is taking them at least :shock:

BTW he leaves his shooting boots at home before Villa games but always takes them to England games.

M5 next to the Holte is a good view. We have had tickets in that section for a few years now. Quite a few season ticket holders but also plenty of seats available for games.

Â