Away Pubs

avid_1977

We're coming into Marylebone for 11 o clock - Anybody recommend a pub near there before we go to the pubs nearer the ground

Decent pub opposite Baker St tube station called the Globe, think it's no more than 10 min walk from Marylebone...

That will do nicely - Thanks

That will be full of Mancs tomorrow for the semi final - would avoid like the plague

We're coming into Marylebone for 11 o clock - Anybody recommend a pub near there before we go to the pubs nearer the ground

Decent pub opposite Baker St tube station called the Globe, think it's no more than 10 min walk from Marylebone...

That will do nicely - Thanks

That will be full of Mancs tomorrow for the semi final - would avoid like the plague

Found this out! In fact was open to Shitty fans only!

Anyone know why we got kicked out of the Central and "Home fans only" signs were quickly put up? Denmark Arms was pretty good but would never have gone there if Villa fans hadn't have been turfed out the Central...

We went to Central and they had already got the home supporters signs up. Guy on the doors said the police enforced it after a 'tip off' that there was some organised trouble on its way.

Not sure about that

I heard that as well actually...A mate "in the know" informed me it may be wise to stay away from the Central so I left and went away and when I came back the home fans sign was up.

I too went to the central to find it full of West Ham.. we had a couple in there and moved on. Couldn't find where the villa were drinking so just had a couple in the ground before hand

Â