Ticket info (merged)

heskeygoalmachine

Yeah I was looking at that, but I must be thick because I don't know my block or seat number yet - all I've got on my confirmation is:

"Away 6 Area 6 6113"

You'll need to wait til you've received your ticket.

With the fixture day/time alteration I hesitated on buying tickets, and now I missed out.

If anyone needs to sell two tickets please get in touch via private message.

Smooth and easy transaction guaranteed.

Thanks in advance.

according to the programme we've only taken 2200. so are they **** up again like they did with west ham? i.e. saying we'd taken and sold 2900 and there actually only being 2200 at the game?

At Arsenal you either get 1,400 or 2,900 and we have taken the full allocation so it's most likely a typo.

Not true.

you get 1700, 2200 or 2900. I'm told reliably that we have 2200 as we failed to request the full 2900 early enough. Must admit since the new regine took over we have been pretty good at making as many tickets as possible availble for away games however based on the fact we have sold out 3000 easily for every one of our 4 games at the emirates I find it strange we failed to take the full allocation initially.

It's been printed as 2,200 in the programme twice. But the tickets page on the OS and the online ticket office both say 2,900. I guess the General will confirm either way as someone's raised it on his thread.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been printed as 2,200 in the programme twice. But the tickets page on the OS and the online ticket office both say 2,900. I guess the General will confirm either way as someone's raised it on his thread.

Yes, well I've tried to mate. Two weeks ago in fact. But because everyone just posts bollocks on there moaning about everything to do with the club - it gets bumped down and missed. Very frustrating.

P.S - I'm after one spare ticket for my mate. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Â