What can we do????

gillett7

To whip up a sensational away day atmosphere to spark the team into action????

Our away support is always superb but is there something inventive and inspirational we can do that makes the players take a second look and think jeez..... " i want to fight till i'm on deaths door for those boy's"

* Everyone take a scarf

* Bounce for the large majority of the game

* Flags, Balloons, confetti

* Themed Fancy dress

Any idea's anyone??

UTV :D

i would happily swing my scarf around for majority of the match. but there is just no way to tell all the fans going beforehand, it would have to start off on the day as a small group and others catch on.

i reckon a sort of mexican wave style bobbing up and down with your feet on the ground thing, from the front row to back would be amazing but its just getting everyone to take part is the hard bit!

I've been to almost every away game this season and the fans could have done no more. The support has been tremendous and as warranted far better results and performances.

Its disgusting to think this great support had to endure the behaviour of the manager at Anfield ignoring us whilst lording it in front of the Kop which was one of the biggest kicks in the teeth and most disrespectful acts I've seen from any Villa manager.

If we kidnap GH and GMac en route to Goodison, maybe someone with a clue will take over and lead us to victory?

Then again, it's Everton. Maybe, just for this game, they'll motivate our lads properly as though it's the Merseyside derby.

If we go a goal down, keep singing singing singing, shouting, clapping !! etc. (i know its hard sometimes)

It seems that our boys struggle to pick themselves up recover when we go a goal down. Stand out one for me was the away game against Blackburn in November.

If we fall quiet, they instantly lose interest.

Just support the team as per, keep GH out chants for before/after the game but for the 90 minutes of the match just get behind the team...That's what I'll be doing anyway, and I'll be hanging my 9.5ft x 4ft flag off the top tier as well, I always think flags add to the occasion and I've seen some cracking Villa ones this year.

Just support the team as per, keep GH out chants for before/after the game but for the 90 minutes of the match just get behind the team...That's what I'll be doing anyway, and I'll be hanging my 9.5ft x 4ft flag off the top tier as well, I always think flags add to the occasion and I've seen some cracking Villa ones this year.

Ye, love a good flag, favourite one, saw it at blackpool away this year, simply has AVFC with the old style badge with the words ' We did not choose, we were chosen' :D

Thats a good point.

If anything I think those sort of chants in the game give a phycological advantage to the opposotion. It gives off the impression that the club is nervous and vunerable.

If needed we should save them to the end.

Ye, love a good flag, favourite one, saw it at blackpool away this year, simply has AVFC with the old style badge with the words ' We did not choose, we were chosen' :D

Yeah I've seen it on Facebook it's brilliant.

I've been to almost every away game this season and the fans could have done no more. The support has been tremendous and as warranted far better results and performances.

Its disgusting to think this great support had to endure the behaviour of the manager at Anfield ignoring us whilst lording it in front of the Kop which was one of the biggest kicks in the teeth and most disrespectful acts I've seen from any Villa manager.

This.

I'll be singing and bouncing as usual. But i'm not covering myself in **** confetti in the hope Darren Bent see's me and thinks "**** hell - he's inspired me to run more" yeah - run home!

This.

I'll be singing and bouncing as usual. But i'm not covering myself in **** confetti in the hope Darren Bent see's me and thinks "**** hell - he's inspired me to run more" yeah - run home!

Quality!!!

Â