Favourite day of the week?

paddy

What is Your Favourite Day of the Week?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favourite Day of the Week?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

What's your favourite day of the week and why?

In the past I'd probably always have gone for Saturday as I would always either be playing hockey or going to the Villa but now I can barely leave the house I reckon I'm probably on my own in going for sunday as there's plenty good sport on tv and my parents are both off work which just makes life easier.

I'm guessing Saturday is going to win this followed by Friday...

Oh wait are there no polls in OT anymore? I'm clearly rather slow on the uptake.

I'll be freaky and say thursday. Nobody likes thursdays to they?

I usually play poker on thursdays which makes it a good day. Not the favourite but a decent one.

Even if I'm on a losing streak lately...

Friday.

Ok I have to work, but it's half days for me on a Friday, usually have an afternoon nap, then I wake up with the whole weekend ahead of me, and I can go out and know I can sleep off the hangover the next day.

Sunday days are good, but SUnday nights are the worst night of the week.

Friday. As Mr. Stevo says Sunday afty/evenings are utter shite as all you can think about is work. Saturday normally means watching Villa / recovering from a hangover, Mondays are shit, tuesdats shit, Wednesday college so shit, thursday good, but Fridays are king of all.

Did you know that there's a secret day of the week? It's hidden between Wednesday and Thursday and you can only unlock it if you know the secret code.

That one's my favourite.

Did you know that there's a secret day of the week? It's hidden between Wednesday and Thursday and you can only unlock it if you know the secret code.

That one's my favourite.

What's it called?

Â