Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Kev M he had an overweight Dunne, mental case Ireland, lazy Carew, talentless Davies, Warnock the fouler and money grabbing Beye when we had those terrible loses against Newcastle and Rapid.

Holy crap we do have a load of shit in our squad don't we? :evil:

It may not be related to this story; but apparently major new developments at the club. What could it be?
Where did you hear this?
Twitter - Going to be in a Sunday paper.

this isn't the allardyce story is it ?

It may not be related to this story; but apparently major new developments at the club. What could it be?
Where did you hear this?
Twitter - Going to be in a Sunday paper.

this isn't the allardyce story is it ?

Not sure? I have only seen the words "major developments at Aston Villa".

Our worst performance of the season came under MacDonald.

You say he'll get the players playing for him? He didn't when he was in charge the first time.

Except he did get them playing for him, trouble is he isnt the greatest tactical mind, hence the raping by the toon. But he motivated the team to two very high tempo 100% effort victories (if that makes sense) against west ham and everton and thats exactly what we need now rather than a manager that none of the team want to play or fight for.

KMac will get the team fired up and fighting at least, which might not be enough still but id rather take my chances with him in charge rather than the clown we have at present.

Hmmm MacDonald...

beat an absolutely dire West Ham side.

beat an Everton side, despite being out-played for the majority of the game, good defensive display but not exactly that encouraging.

drew with Bolton, could have been worse, poor display.

Hammered by Newcastle.

Lost last minute to Stoke City.

I don't think there was much improvement personally.

Earlier today it was Rafa, now it's Moyes, on Monday it'll be McClaren. I'll believe it when it happens, although obviously would like this to be the case. Moyes' arrival could be as well received as MON's was.

And Dodgyknees, I've been saying it for a while. Arteta is a proper player. I 100% agree with you. And the Toffee's need the dosh.

And Dodgyknees, I've been saying it for a while. Arteta is a proper player. I 100% agree with you. And the Toffee's need the dosh.

I always watch everton games because I like him so much, quality.