Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

hmmmm, very interesting.

great manager, even though for some reason Everton always seem to start the season badly.

but he brings in great players, and somehow Everton are always up there even though they never spend loads of money.

thumbs up from me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember the hand shake video, i think a tentative approach was made but the circumstances made it impossible.

I hope in the summer things will be different and we get him, nothing but respect for what he has done at Everton on the budget he has been given.

Perhaps he will let us win against them next week then so as to aid our survival and boost his chances of a move here in the summer. If we win we know Moyes sabotaged his own team for that purpose as there is no way the frog is capable of coaching us to a win at goodison.

My hope is that these links with other managers- force GH to quit

:lol::lol:

Managers are always linked with other jobs.. under fire managers more so, I highly doubt this will "force" him to quit.

Not with a £3m+ payoff in the offing if he's sacked!!

My hope is that these links with other managers- force GH to quit

:lol::lol:

Managers are always linked with other jobs.. under fire managers more so, I highly doubt this will "force" him to quit.

i don't actually gh is that bothered . He must know he isn't going to turn it round at villa - and its a question of when he goes - and what his settlement is

Perhaps he will let us win against them next week then so as to aid our survival and boost his chances of a move here in the summer. If we win we know Moyes sabotaged his own team for that purpose as there is no way the frog is capable of coaching us to a win at goodison.
You can't be serious. :|

We're as ****, if not more so, with MacDonald than we are with Houllier, in my opinion.
I think MacDonald short term is a good idea.

He will at least get the players playing for him, something the toad has not and will not be able to do.

Sorry did i miss the /jest!?

You can't seriously be suggesting that if we win against Everton Moyes threw the game? For starters I don't for a second think Moyes would throw a game.

We're as ****, if not more so, with MacDonald than we are with Houllier, in my opinion.

I would say its a close call - we are winning less than one in 6 with GH - Indeed without kmacs early season wins - the situation would be even worse.

GH'S win ratio won't keep us up - but how much damage as he done ?

You can't seriously be suggesting that if we win against Everton Moyes threw the game? For starters I don't for a second think Moyes would throw a game.

I must be speaking a different language or something!

I was joking, calm down.

I would say its a close call - we are winning less than one in 6 with GH - Indeed without kmacs early season wins - the situation would be even worse.

GH'S win ratio won't keep us up - but how much damage as he done ?

Less than 1 in 6? if you mean closer to 1 in 4...then yeah, you're right.

By the way, GH's points ratio would most likely keep us up. a disappointing 26 in 25...although would still give us 41/42 at that rate, which would most likely keep us up.