Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Poyet had more experience as I like him a lot.

:thumb: Excellent young manager.

Was in bed thinking next Villa manager (sad and worrying!) ..thought of Poyet, just wondered if it would be to much of a gamble but he's done a brilliant job and they play good football and but also very strong defensively.

Hmmmmm, let's just say it would be an appointment I'd be excited about but a very high risk one.

I wish Poyet had more experience as I like him a lot.

:thumb: Excellent young manager.

Was in bed thinking next Villa manager (sad and worrying!) ..thought of Poyet, just wondered if it would be to much of a gamble but he's done a brilliant job and they play good football and but also very strong defensively.

Hmmmmm, let's just say it would be an appointment I'd be excited about but a very high risk one.

Could he do any worse than Houllier?

Well no smoke without fire, Benitez, Fat Sam linked - while someone else has suggested that villa have appointed an agent to recruit our next manager .......not sure about that - think Randy should be involved in the choice of the next manager

Benitez has a far better record than Houllier for crying out loud. There are fans here, ie Mantis that thinks Houllier could still have a chance here even if he finished 17th?

But sure Benitez has won trophies because he is lucky. :lol::lol:

Who says we're even looking at Benitez? This is just the papers speculating as usual.

Agreed, suddenly because Houllier is under fire and Benitez says he wants to come back to england it means we want Benitez.

Who actually has said that?

From the posts that I have read there is no concrete, factual post that says we are after Benitez? Can you quote me on that, please?

Benitez has a far better record than Houllier for crying out loud. There are fans here, ie Mantis that thinks Houllier could still have a chance here even if he finished 17th?
Oh no, heaven forbid people might actually want Houllier to stay depending on how things pan out.

Who said that? :?

Who says we're even looking at Benitez? This is just the papers speculating as usual.

Agreed, suddenly because Houllier is under fire and Benitez says he wants to come back to england it means we want Benitez.

From the posts that I have read there is no concrete, factual post that says we are after Benitez? Can you quote me on that, please?

Sarcasm

Oh no, heaven forbid people might actually want Houllier to stay depending on how things pan out.

Who said that? :?

Yes. Houllier deserves a chance next year. Even though the fans turned their back on him last year. Can anyone name me a manger of this club, that had so much venom shouted at him and still kept their job? I can't think of a single one.

Some poster earlier from Finland, said Benitez's accomplishments were because of the man before him...which to be frank is balls...

Yes. Houllier deserves a chance next year. Even though the fans turned their back on him last year. Can anyone name me a manger of this club, that had so much venom shouted at him and still kept their job? I can't think of a single one.
I didn't just say "Houllier deserves a chance next year". I wanna see how these last few games pan out.

I'm on about the newspapers....