• Albrighton
    • Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 33)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 60)
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 61)

1 point above relegation? **** joke. so pissed off. we are playing so shit. i was a fan of GH but its time he **** off. bring someone else in. i dont know who but with someone who knows how to win games. fed up with this shit now.

Herd was the best player today; but lets be honest, noone deserves it to be honest. Shocking display.

At leave Blackbrun equalised and more importantly the Scum lost.

Another frustrating and disappointing weekend to be a Villa fan.

More interested in the cricket at the moment. At least the England team have some fighting spirit.

Houllier has a great team here. Any manager would gladly love to have guys like Bent, Downing, Young, Albrighton, Makoun, and Walker, but Houllier can't get us a result with them. Most of these guys are England internationals and yet we can beat Wolves? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

That was terrible. Players completely lost in end of tyhe game committing silly fouls all over the place. Herd was absymal. Pires was abysmal. Bent was abysmal. Delph was abysmal. Again we concede from a setpiece, this time **** Downing wasnt arsed to mark his man in one of the most important games of the season so far. Stearman won more headers than the rest of our team put together, no desire.

Pathetic.

I want him gone now. Im so pissed off. What the **** man! So much bullshit this season. I hope GH **** off soon and we bring someone new in. Someone who knows what they are doing.

Just coming back from the game. Im one of the last Houllier fans. But today you've lost me, totally lost me! Ok so the players were shite, but there's something seriously wrong with our team at the moment seriously wrong. This guy has to go and thats the first time ive said this. Young will be missed...............what a joke, I'll open the door for you after todays performance. Who would disagree!

Â