Man city V Kiev Europa Cup.

CockneyVilla

Would we have either Barry or Milner back at A.V.F.C  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would we have either Barry or Milner back at A.V.F.C

• Yes
    • No

i'd have milner back in a heartbeat and deep down i bet he wishes he was still here too. he'd be an excellent fit in our 4-2-3-1 system behind the striker as well imo.

This, forget Barry, Milner has his career ahead of him, he just decided to take a break on man citys subs bench for a year. He needs to be playing for Euro 2012 so next season is so important to him.

I think a lot of people still like Milner, I think the home game vs West Ham upped his popularity, the sheer professionalism and the quality when many could have easily refused to play without really being badly criticised.

I miss that guy.

How amazing would it be to replace Ash with Milner!! oooo.

I think a lot of people still like Milner, I think the home game vs West Ham upped his popularity, the sheer professionalism and the quality when many could have easily refused to play without really being badly criticised.

I miss that guy.

How amazing would it be to replace Ash with Milner!! oooo.

YES!!!

---------------- NEW KEEPER -----------------

NEW RB --- Clark ---- Cuellar ----- NEW LB

--------- Makoun --------- Delph -------------

Albrighton ------- Milner ------------ Downing

-------------------- Bent -----------------------

Would be sweeeeeeeet!! (possibly with Delph and Milner swapping positions to offer more defensively in CM)

I just came a little bit at the thought of Jimmy returning. Surely he must know he cant spend another season on the bench if he wants to be fully in the England squad by the Euros. It's a shame as I truly believe he went to City thinking it was best for all parties, he got to be pivotal to a CL team (who would undoubtably be there) we got £20+ a player etc etc. Shame it worked out shitly for everybody but Sheikh. He should come back, take the captaincy (as he already deserves it based on his one performance for us this season), he should be taking over from Gerrard/Lampard in Englands midfield, he still will do but not half as quickly as he would if he wasn't always on the bench.

That said today was his first game back from injury, and he's not short of appearances for Citeh... just not loved by the fans as he was here and isnt nearly as pivotal to them as he was to us.

If we replaced Ash with Milner it would be a great bit of business. Who knows, sign Milner Ash might even be tempted to stay, with Downing, Albrighton, Milner and Young all playing well.... think of the rotation, the glorious beautiful rotation.

( 8 ) Jimmy Milner is **** brilliant

We sold him for 20 million

Bought him back for just a million

We love Jimmy Milner ( 8 )

if only...

Jimmy yes, Barry no.

I love Jimmy :(

this.

Still upsets me that he isn't here any more :cry:

Yep, I thought he was a Villan through and through....I reckon we'd be a few places higher up the table if he'd stayed....

Â