Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of Baker or Cuellar will make it. Please no dicking around with Lichaj our defense is bad enough as it is, without trying a Rightback out at Left back who is also under 20.

Walker---Cuellar---Collins---Young

Or

Walker---Collins---Baker---Young

if Carlos doesnt make it.

One word - Tottenham!!!

Good point. They realsied Ramos was a **** up, got rid now look at them. Hopefully once we've got rid of the bottler we'll be able to achieve similar success.

Was thinking more that its taken about 10 years for Tottenham to get to where they are, and have a number of seasons where theyve taken steps back

I was just adding up on the OS... Around 4,500 tickets left for sale.. not bad with 10 days to go. Could be as close to full as its been this season (Away sales not included)

I started to do this but got bored. At least now we can do this ourselves without pestering the General before every game. Quite encouraging if your calculations are correct.

This is going to be a hell of a battle as Wolves will fight us for everything. We know the manager is a bottler so this is going to be tough. Fans can obviously play a part and we need to all do our bit and do what the manager is more often than not failing to do and inspire the lads to 3 much needed points. Anything other than a win is a disaster.

I can't see it but hopefully this game will sell out as its our most important game for a good while.

Ideally we really need to win this game in order to put some daylight between us and the chasing dead beats currently in and around us. As obvious as that may seem it is absolutely vital that we DO NOT lose this game.

Given both teams propensity to leak goals I'm going for a high scoring draw 3-3.

I was just adding up on the OS... Around 4,500 tickets left for sale.. not bad with 10 days to go. Could be as close to full as its been this season (Away sales not included)

I started to do this but got bored. At least now we can do this ourselves without pestering the General before every game. Quite encouraging if your calculations are correct.

I got to around 3,200 I believe working anti clockwise from the North Stand to the Holte.. Started front row of the Doug Ellis and accidentally 'Cleared' my calculator so I just guessed at the rest of the stand after brushing over it quickly. somewhere between 4&5k.. should be close to a sell out

This is going to be a hell of a battle as Wolves will fight us for everything. We know the manager is a bottler so this is going to be tough. Fans can obviously play a part and we need to all do our bit and do what the manager is more often than not failing to do and inspire the lads to 3 much needed points. Anything other than a win is a disaster.

I can't see it but hopefully this game will sell out as its our most important game for a good while.

I don't remember him bottling it at the Molineux???

I don't remember him bottling it at the Molineux???

No but he bottled it at Eastlands apparently so now all of a sudden he bottles every game. :lol:

We dragged a 2-2 result from a poor performance against a stronger Wolves last year.

This year the mentality will be different. This is not 'just another game'. We have everything to play for now and should get the win.

I hope we do what we did against blackburn and try not to walk the ball in.