Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is terrible. Never thought id say this but I cant wait for one of either of Collins and Dunne to come back.

Why are you against Dunne and Collins? is it because they spoke out against Houllier turning us into a joke?

Because I can't see them doing much else.

Because theyve been terrible all season.

They've barely played. Also I've found work rate can depend on the manager.

Though I only work in IT, I've found that in my old job where I had a brilliant manager, I worked hard, even to the point he had to tell me to slow down. Now with my new job and new manager who treats me like crap, I just don't care, I just do the minimal really.

Relate that to MON - great defence, Houllier - awful defence. Using the same players.

I can't honestly see at the moment, the way things are going how we are going to stay up? Im trying to have some faith in them, but they are making things really difficult to see any positives at all. Utter garbage. Houllier has to go now. I don't think we can afford to wait until the end of the season. By the time, it will be too late. Then he'll bugger of back to France and just slip back into his old position without a care in the world; leaving someone else to pick up the pieces. Worry times. If he comes out in his press conference and says we have played really good football today, I will go mad.