Houllier - Stay or Go

pacbuddies

Should Houllier be our manager or not?  

1. 1. Should Houllier be our manager or not?

• He should go now
    • He should go at the end of the season
    • He should stay and be our manager next season

So who will want to come to us when we go down then ?

He has no man-management skills.

Let us ask one simple question if he was your boss would he get the best out of you ?

Then ask would you put him in charge of a team worth millions ?

The guy is a joke.

We lose against Wolves we really would be in the shit.

Stating the obvious i know.

But sometimes the obvious goes pretty unappreciated by some..

I can actually appreciate Houllier has got us to pass around a lot more but he has to take flack for his results and his baffling own interviews .

I really do not buy into this idea he inherited a crap squad etc ..and that is why i think Houllier should be let go at end of season - unless he drastically changes some of his ways and theres a flurry of great results from here on now till end of season.

If he just limps us just over safety - he really does not deserve another season. Simple as that imo.

To be in **** March and still be talking of "staying up" has took some serious doing.

HOOOOOOOOFFFF onto Heskey's head, then Gabby runs really fast.

I am delighted we no longer have to watch that shit.

But may very soon have to watch other shit like Doncaster, Bristol City and Brighton and Bournemouth

HOOOOOOOOFFFF onto Heskey's head, then Gabby runs really fast.

I am delighted we no longer have to watch that shit.

But may very soon have to watch other shit like Doncaster, Bristol City and Brighton and Bournemouth

I think we will stay up with a few games to spare. We will win most of our home games and that will be enough. We've had a rough season so fair enough if you think we could well go down.

The truth is, if we would have won today which we should have there would not be such a reaction. It would have papered over a lot of cracks.

The FA cup team selection was disrespectful to put it lightly, however I will stand by the opinion that todays defeat is not Houlliers fault. What has to be taken into consideration by the board is that the form is a disgrace. Ok we have had injuries, but the squad at his disposal is very much top 6 standard and should be doing better.

We are in a terrible position and the players as well as the manager need to make sure they give us something to cheer about in what has been a write off season.

A lot of things Houllier has done are wrong, and he will continue to make mistakes, but he is trying to adopt a different philosphy at villa. We have a right to voice our opinions to the board and the manager but I believe Houllier will be here next season unless we are relegated.

This post is not to stick up for Houllier, as I have said he has made almost unforgivable mistakes but we need to stay behind him as it only affects the team if we start getting on his back!

The truth is, if we would have won today which we should have there would not be such a reaction. It would have papered over a lot of cracks.

The FA cup team selection was disrespectful to put it lightly, however I will stand by the opinion that todays defeat is not Houlliers fault. What has to be taken into consideration by the board is that the form is a disgrace. Ok we have had injuries, but the squad at his disposal is very much top 6 standard and should be doing better.

We are in a terrible position and the players as well as the manager need to make sure they give us something to cheer about in what has been a write off season.

A lot of things Houllier has done are wrong, and he will continue to make mistakes, but he is trying to adopt a different philosphy at villa. We have a right to voice our opinions to the board and the manager but I believe Houllier will be here next season unless we are relegated.

This post is not to stick up for Houllier, as I have said he has made almost unforgivable mistakes but we need to stay behind him as it only affects the team if we start getting on his back!

But our form over the last few games has been top 6 form. GH is beginning to turn it around.

but he is trying to adopt a different philosphy at villa.
And being successful in that. Our previous philosophy was to play teams and go for a win, at least believing we could beat any team. He has certainly changed that

But our form over the last few games has been top 6 form. GH is beginning to turn it around.

The form generally is a disgrace - we need to look at the bigger picture here. Either way I think we will struggle this season whether we back him or sack him.

but he is trying to adopt a different philosphy at villa.
And being successful in that. Our previous philosophy was to play teams and go for a win, at least believing we could beat any team. He has certainly changed that

Whilst I see your point, the football we play is much more exciting, however we need results with it or there is no point playing that way.

Whilst I see your point, the football we play is much more exciting, however we need results with it or there is no point playing that way.

Don't agree at all that it's more exciting. More attractive in certain areas of the pitch, yes. But like his Liverpool side they lack the guts to go for it most of the time. Keeping possession like Barca is one thing. Keeping possession and passing it around for no reward is not what I call exciting.

One win in five? :lol: Have you ever considered a career on stage? You made me laugh...