Saturday April 16 2011 - 3pm kick-off

Barclays Premier League

Boleyn Ground, West Ham, London

Ticket Allocation - 2,900

Ticket Prices

£31-£36 [adults]

£21[over 65s and under 16s]

Sale Dates

Friday March 4: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Thursday March 10: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Friday March 18: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010/11 season*

Tuesday March 29: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History *

Tuesday April 5: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cracking following!!!!!

really pleased about that, was worried no one was going with the lack of posts on here! so that's full allocations to bolton, everton (pretty much sold out didn't it?), west ham, baggies and we should take and sell the full allocation for arsenal despite having just the initial atm.

brilliant. numbers have improved a lot lately after poor followings over the christmas period.

Was the allocation 2,200 or 2,900?

I phoned the ticket office yesterday and was told the allocation of 2,200 is sold out. I asked whether this was the final allocation and the guy on the phone said it was. He didn't seem 100% sure on it mind.

2200? really? it definitely said 2900 on the website and on the first page of this thread it's quoted as 2900??

I thought it was strange that we had only taken 2,200 tickets but that is what the guy said. I've just phoned up again and this time the guy on the phone said they its closer to 3,000 - but he had to count the allocations for each block and was stuck on 2,200 for ages. :lol: When I told him that our intial allocation was 2,900 and id be suprised if we gave some back he agreeed and said "it looks nearer to 3,000 so probably the 2,900"...

...don't you just love the villa ticket office! :D

Â