Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

If Collins is not fit I'd be tempted to play Walker at CB and L. Young at RB.

Who would you play left back in that case? Delph?

It seems that Warnock has no chance of playing there so unless we had Beye at RB and L. Young at LB we will probably have to go with Delph there and put Pires in CM. Still not horrendous.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Warnock has no chance of playing there so unless we had Beye at RB and L. Young at LB we will probably have to go with Delph there and put Pires in CM. Still not horrendous.

I forgot to even consider Warnock. Would be interesting to see if he could get near the squad if Collins wasn't available.

I forgot to even consider Warnock. Would be interesting to see if he could get near the squad if Collins wasn't available.

Agreed. Would be interesting to see if he gave 100% and thinks he has a point to prove. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm calling this our first 6-pointer of the season.

Win and we'll be 1 point behind Bolton, and should overtake them by the end of the season.

Draw & we stay 4 points behind Bolton, plus Fulham/Blackpool maybe overtake us in the league.

Lose and Houllier might as well catch a one-way train back to his beloved Liverpool.

I think that we have a good chance of all 3 points.

Bolton are looking a little tired now from their flat out successfull start to the season. A bit like we did in 2008/2009 season. There home support is a bit bollocks as well.

Why is every game a "lose and the manager must go" game on VT?

Indeed.

We're playing away to a team that are having a much better season than us, with a non existant defense. Yet if we lose, the manager must go?

I reckon we'll win.

Gonna be a long drive back for you if its a poor show!

I'm not just going for the game, I'm going along to be in the away end cheering my team on! Win, lose or draw I'll still have a good time.

I really hope we do win though!

I reckon we'll win.

I'm not just going for the game, I'm going along to be in the away end cheering my team on! Win, lose or draw I'll still have a good time.

Spare a thought for the lads that travelled up to the Man City game.

Kthxbye.

I reckon we'll win.

Spare a thought for the lads that travelled up to the Man City game.

Kthxbye.

They looked like they were having a pretty good time when I saw them on the tele :)