I want a refund!!!!! angry.com

Strangeways

Ask yourself the question - Had last night that team won (same product purchased /different outcome) would you ask for a refund??

Say you went to see your favourite band. They dont play any songs that you were looking forward to hearing but play new ones or ones you dont like. You dont ask for a refund as you saw the band, you just leave disapointed and maybe dont go again.

You get there, and its actually a tribute act that have to replace them at the last minute - go get your refund

The easy around it is if, you no longer like what you bought, dont buy it again.

I think the title of the thread should be changed from 'I want a refund' to 'Im pissed off with last nights result'. In which case, Join the flippin club

i think whats hard to take is the way we rolled over & let man city tickle our tummy,i thought the fans were great from what i have seen on tv, on the game it self,i want impressed with bradley or petrov, i liked how herd got stuck in

Gotta say to those guys that went, thanks for keeoing me sane. I was so thoroughly depressed at the selection and our surrender but the Villa fans made me realise that this is why I love going to away games and despite the crap that went on and no matter how pissed off I was at the game last night I'm already made for it at Bolton on Saturday

Â