City scum attack Villa fans

dbsboots

that was a replay and tickets were not £15.

what have stoke got to do with this anyway? if your gunna compare our f.a cup away attendance why not compare it to the one we took to villa park on a night match in the f.a cup?

Who's ticket was £15? Not mine. Try £22.50 plus booking fee.

You come on to a Villa messageboard spouting off about Villa not taking more than 5,000 when we took far more last night than you did last year in the same stage of the competition.

But I suppose since last year you've bought a few more fans haven't you. Those in glass houses and all...

Kippax lad how come when Poznan did the greco at Eastlands you all ripped the piss out of them now your doing it all the time?

They didn't like it when I tried to point it out to few of them after the game.

Kippax lad how come when Poznan did the greco at Eastlands you all ripped the piss out of them now your doing it all the time?

oh dear wat you dont see is that we had already done it and they done it and we sang wat the **** is that taking the piss as if we done it better. theres nothing wrong with the poznan its alot better than just singing on the piss my lord... or villa villa villa, or that yippy kai oh or wat ever it is. i didnt come on here to argue i just came on to give you the city view on this and let you know what actually happend. but you lot seem to have some bitterness against us, why? i dont know.

and in reply to the song you lot sung yesterday Yes we have won a european cup. and yes we were there when we were shit. 32k average in the 3rd tier of english football. west brom brought more fans than you lot.

like i said good luck in the rest of the season i hope you manage to stay up.

oh dear wat you dont see is that we had already done it and they done it and we sang wat the **** is that taking the piss as if we done it better. theres nothing wrong with the poznan its alot better than just singing on the piss my lord... or villa villa villa, or that yippy kai oh or wat ever it is. i didnt come on here to argue i just came on to give you the city view on this and let you know what actually happend. but you lot seem to have some bitterness against us, why? i dont know.

and in reply to the song you lot sung yesterday Yes we have won a european cup. and yes we were there when we were shit. 32k average in the 3rd tier of english football. west brom brought more fans than you lot.

you havent won the european cup, youve won the european cup winners cup. Which before you say isnt for winners of the european cup, which we have won.

I don't care bout Citeh either way, so I'm not totally biased against Citeh but I think I need to correct you on a few things.

First of all, those chants are all banter. And we say "Have you won THE European Cup?"

I don't think you can brag about a 32k average gate in the 3rd tier of English football when Villa got 48k nearly every game when we in the 3rd division.

Finally, it's not bitterness towards City, it's just that copying Lech Poznan looks quite bad. In fact I cringe every time they do it after they score aswell :bang: . As do a lot of people I'd guess.

No you hadn't done it before you saw Poznan do it that is bullshit.

i didnt say we done it before the poznan fans they done it first then we did(not very well) then they done it later in the game and we sung wat the **** hell is that then shall we show you how its done it was called "banter" anyhow we dont care what other fans think about it, we dont do it because of what you bitter people think we do it because we are enjoying our self. i dont see the problem with it and theres alot of other english fans doing it now because we started doing it (in england) even osme of ur fans were attempting it last night.

i didnt say we done it before the poznan fans they done it first then we did(not very well) then they done it later in the game and we sung wat the **** hell is that then shall we show you how its done it was called "banter" anyhow we dont care what other fans think about it, we dont do it because of what you bitter people think we do it because we are enjoying our self. i dont see the problem with it and theres alot of other english fans doing it now because we started doing it (in england) even osme of ur fans were attempting it last night.

:lol:

Why would I be bitter? You have a shitty arrogant support a soulless hideous modern stadium and live in the shadows of your neighbours, you have plenty to be bitter about!

And more than you in the last 35. Oh, wait, sorry I do apologise; I forgot the heroic 1st division winning side of 01/02, or even the glorious 2nd division play-off winners of 98/99. Such heady, heady heights.

what confuses me is that the fans in that corner by the away fans purchase a ticket and then spend 90 minutes facing the away fans singing about manchester united. why spend all that money and not watch a single minute of the action? if you're that obsessed with them, but don't particularly like watching football, go in the stretford end and turn your back to the game..

what confuses me is that the fans in that corner by the away fans purchase a ticket and then spend 90 minutes facing the away fans singing about manchester united. why spend all that money and not watch a single minute of the action? if you're that obsessed with them, but don't particularly like watching football, go in the stretford end and turn your back to the game..

it's great init. "you are shit my lord you are shit"

Your very brave you are lad giving it the 'BIG I AM' behind a computer screen. You are actually an embarrassment to City fans, as I work in Manchester and know quite a few who are actually good guys. As for winning something, well if you spend over 400Million or whatever the amount is i'd expect a trophy at least, remember Abramovich spent less and has won shit loads more.

i actually came on here to be friendly then some spotty kids behind a computer started bein bitter about bein knocked out the f.a cup by a bigger club. im not an embarrassment to city fans at all, anyway im not giving it the big i am, am i.... just came on here for a bit of friendly chat n you lot are very bitter people.

So you have to rise to them as you have to remember this site is called Villa Talk for a reason, I'm not bitter at all, the better team won and I wish you very well in the next round. You weren't friendly in your first post you were eager to tell us what happenend, then you started to mention the other side so you lost all credibility their son. If you read the posts about the 'actual' game no-one is bitter about losing to Man City it is the fact that our manager gave it to you rather than you working hard for it. But like i said all the best and now on your way!

i actually came on here to be friendly then some spotty kids behind a computer started bein bitter about bein knocked out the f.a cup by a bigger club. im not an embarrassment to city fans at all, anyway im not giving it the big i am, am i.... just came on here for a bit of friendly chat n you lot are very bitter people.

Your not a bigger club your a richer club there's a big difference, Villa fans on the whole are not bitter we just don't like your club it's a bloated whore that has **** up English football.