• Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso
    • Heskey
    • A Young (for Bradley 71)
    • Downing (for Delfouneso 71)
    • Walker (for Dunne 83)
    • The fans

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:e229ce8805][mrow][mcol color=#cfcfff:e229ce8805]Man Coty[mcol]3-0[mcol color=#8c333c:e229ce8805]Aston Villa

[row][col color=#cfcfff:e229ce8805]Y Toure 5[col]1-0[col color=#8c333c:e229ce8805]

[row][col color=#cfcfff:e229ce8805]Balotelli 25[col]2-0[col color=#8c333c:e229ce8805]

[row][col color=#cfcfff:e229ce8805]Silva 70[col]3-0[col color=#8c333c:e229ce8805]

[/table]

I cant be arsed to write up a rating and reaction for the game, mostly because it seems the club couldnt be arsed to try and win.

MvUJ9.jpg

So here is a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head.

Guest villantoby

Before we get at Bradley I think he needs more game time. The front 3 were shameful

Dunne and Bannan did well. Everything else was just a complete and utter disaster. I don't mind the changes as long as the players are played in the right positions and a workable formation. Delph and Delfouneso have absolutely no idea what they are meant to do, Bradleys performance was one of the worst i've ever seen, just horrible. Really embarrassed at the moment, I just don't understand, why needlessly destroy the confidence of a team in decent form? The squad is recently back from a two week break we shouldn't be resting people, tonight was just a massive example of the total calamitous side of Houllier. Feel sorry for the travelling fans.

Awful. I'm behind Houllier but this was a big big mistake. This could be his Moscow already.

Really really disappointed, I was looking forward to this game all week.

In all fairness, Man City put a very good team out. We had nothing going forward.

Impressed with the prospects (seem to be saying that every week):

Clark

Delph

Herd

Bannan

They didn't seem to want to pass to Fonz.

Â