Trains

Ulver

Cheers pal.

On the rail planner thing, its got me changing at moorfields getting onto that Liverpool central to kirkdale but getting off at sandhills for the bus. I wonder if I can buy the bus ticket at moorfields.

Cheers pal.

On the rail planner thing, its got me changing at moorfields getting onto that Liverpool central to kirkdale but getting off at sandhills for the bus. I wonder if I can buy the bus ticket at moorfields.

Last time I went you could buy the soccer bus ticket at Lime Street station, when you're buying your Mersey Rail ticket instead of saying return to Sandhills say return to Goodison Park that includes bus ticket and I think it's a bit cheaper.

Cheers pal.

Last time I went you could buy the soccer bus ticket at Lime Street station, when you're buying your Mersey Rail ticket instead of saying return to Sandhills say return to Goodison Park that includes bus ticket and I think it's a bit cheaper.

Spot on. I'm going up tomorrow morning (used to live in Liverpool, lots of old uni mates up there so any excuse for a weekend there!) my return ticket only cost £9.90! I'll be getting the train from Central to Sandhills and then the Soccer Bus to the ground on saturday too...not too sure about getting back, I guess it's a metter of sticking around for a bus back to Sandhills, as the walk is too much

Not decided if I'm going yet. No Idea how I'd get there. Cheapest I've found is 32.60 open return from NS to Lime Street. Anyone found anything cheaper or mind another to tag along as I'm likely to be by myself?

I am driving to the game and can give you a lift.

Not decided if I'm going yet. No Idea how I'd get there. Cheapest I've found is 32.60 open return from NS to Lime Street. Anyone found anything cheaper or mind another to tag along as I'm likely to be by myself?

i got the same train 1st class for about the same price.

so that includes free food & drink which is a nice bonus.

Im going to walk from lime street to central then goto sandhills for the bus.. going to be at lime street 12ish, anyone who's on there own and fancies a date round scouseland drop us a PM and ill meet up with you.

Ill be wearing a claret and blue flower.

What time are any of you lads getting the train from Central to SAndhils? I was planning on 2-ish, got to do a spot of mother's day shopping first :D

Â