Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I think people forget that Hutton got his £9m move to Tottenham on the back of his form for Rangers under McLeish. If anyone knows how to get the best out of him, then McLeish does.

Great point sir!

To add he was also known as a much more attacking full back in them days too!

Priority Position? not really relevant. he is an improvement on what we have so its a positive foot forward. yes i know we need a left back, winger etc but all in good time FFS! arrrggghhhh

I bow to your superior knowledge about Hutton mate, I dont know anything about him. I guess we have to bring in anyone who is a step up from what we have. I just hope there's plenty of money left over for other areas of the team. I'm sure big mack knows what he doing.

I wonder if we have already accepted an offer for Luke Young from someone? West Ham, Fulham? Why would we be signing Hutton otherwise? Not a priority position.

I think if anything that must indicate there's some money in the kity

Priority Position? not really relevant. he is an improvement on what we have so its a positive foot forward. yes i know we need a left back, winger etc but all in good time FFS! arrrggghhhh

I bow to your superior knowledge about Hutton mate, I dont know anything about him. I guess we have to bring in anyone who is a step up from what we have. I just hope there's plenty of money left over for other areas of the team. I'm sure big mack knows what he doing.

I wasn't being to rude by any means steve . i just think we are a team in transition and RB has been a massive issue since Mark Delaney retired:)

loan after loan and CB playing there aint the answer for me.

Iv seen alan hutton play quite a few times and IM humble opion he is better than luke young so thats an improvement.....

but yes we do have priority positions too!

I wasn't being to rude by any means steve . i just think we are a team in transition and RB has been a massive issue since Mark Delaney retired:)

loan after loan and CB playing there aint the answer for me.

Iv seen alan hutton play quite a few times and IM humble opion he is better than luke young so thats an improvement.....

but yes we do have priority positions too!

I agree with you. An improvement is an improvement, no matter what position in the team. It's about time we had a Manager that's more ruthless with the playing staff.

I think people forget that Hutton got his £9m move to Tottenham on the back of his form for Rangers under McLeish. If anyone knows how to get the best out of him, then McLeish does.

Great point sir!

To add he was also known as a much more attacking full back in them days too!

In a poor league similar to the championship

So Mcleish can get the best out of him but Redknapp (who I despise by the way but still recognise what a decent manager he is) cannot get the best out of him?

Did He get a chance with melted welly head? not really. he has a massive hard-on for Corluka and now Walker's coming back to them too so he aint gna even entertain Alan. he is better than luke young and eric lichaj so lets sign him up

He played well under Redknapp, it's just we've got Corluka who is slightly better and Hutton has also been injured. There really isn't much in it between Hutton and Corluka and both a good players.

Â