Alan Hutton

Rich_D

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I would retire if i were him.

Been at Aston Villa for so long, he is 34 year old and he would end his career on a high.

You wouldn't turn down the money he will earn for a year or two wherever he goes. Not a chance.

• Like 1

The sun are reporting that he's set to sign for Forest. Not sure that will please their fans very much, I had a look on their forum when he was released because he was linked previously, and they didn't seem too keen on the idea that they might be back in for him. This time last year it was looking like they were going to try and do something similar to what Wolves did, but now with O'Neill and possibly Hutton they seem to be going in another direction completely.

Edited by useless

50 minutes ago, useless said:

The sun are reporting that he's set to sign for Forest. Not sure that will please their fans very much, I had a look on their forum when he was released because he was linked previously, and they didn't seem too keen on the idea that they might be back in for him. This time last year it was looking like they were going to try and do something similar to what Wolves did, but now with O'Neill and possibly Hutton they seem to be going in another direction completely.

He was on loan at Forest during his bomb squad days

13 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

You wouldn't turn down the money he will earn for a year or two wherever he goes. Not a chance.

It'd be a very good move for him. Another year or two on big money, still playing at a decent level, and only an hour or so down the road so he doesn't even have to move house.

Awful signing from a Forest perspective though.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Hutton is settled in the village he lives in, his lad is on the books at Coventry so his next club will be fairly local to where he lives as he has no intention of leaving the area for a couple of years. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Did he not get picked up by anyone?

Looked to be days away from getting a hilarious cushy contract off MON at Forest. Then MON got booted.

Wigan were in the mix as well.

Surprised he's not gone back to Rangers tbh.

• Thanks 1

Â