Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Very under whelming link. Why do we have to be linked to other clubs cast offs?
Probably because we ain't Manure Chelsea on Cittee!......so you don't want to sign any player another club wants to sell because they are 'cast offs' - never sign anyone will we?

Dont see the problem with this one either, he's a very solid experienced player, he defends well and at times his forward play could match that of Walkers, granted Walker will no doubt continue to get better but Alan Hutton is a good player and much better than what we have if Young is to play on the left. I also like the fact that he's a bit of a nutter we dont have many of those at Villa except for Ireland but thats for different reasons. Very good prem player just cant see the problem or is it because he's not Maicon or someone of that ilk that we really will never sign but more importantly have never likley of signed and not just now.

Only reason I'd take him is because of his age - but you know Spurs would demand 9mil or something laughable

This, no less than £6m. Their asking £13m for Kranjcar.....

Spurs not selling Modric might assist us with pushing through a double deal, if the press are telling the truth about these two of course. Nico and Hutton for ten mill would be a great deal. I'm still not convinced that we need a right back, but I suppose Luke goes across to left back.

No better than Luke Young in my view.

As good as though and 6 years younger. I guess it hinges on what you think of Luke Young, I personally think he's the best full back we've had in a decade. Perhaps Boumas one season aside. He's ultra reliable and he might not be what you would call "attacking" in any sense, but he can use the ball.

Young left back, where I personally think he's a better player and Hutton right back. Done. Moving on.

At £3m squid, sheesh what a bargain.

No better than Luke Young in my view.
Or mine and I think if this was a rumour from 12 - 18 months ago it would not be a rumour that most fans would find favour with.I am surprised that there are so many now seemingly in favour of him joining us

Again I have to wonder, do we live in a world where people cannot prove us wrong? Footballers never improve and thugs are always thugs.

As for beating up his old man, I've given my dad a slap before. He **** deserved it and will gladly tell you so. Shit happens. Besides which, they are scottish! I remember the reports from the time labeling it a "sickening street brawl". Then I saw the pics, his old man had a shiner. For **** sake, hardly stubbing a fag out in somebody's eye. Have we gone that soft?

Â