Alan Hutton

Rich_D

49 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The one where we lost 3-0 at home and didn't string one sequence of passes from defence to central areas to out wide to up front.

Right ok so you didn't watch today's game 

, glad we got that sorted 👌

On 03/01/2019 at 16:29, DaveAV1 said:

A mate of mine has got a theory that smaller players can often be better in the air than big lads, because they have to really work on their jumping. Alan Wright was always better than he should have been in the air whereas perhaps Peter Crouch should have been better given his height. Perhaps Mitch is a good jumper? Although the best bet is a big b#gger who can jump I suppose. 

I prefer a Fair Isle.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He could score a hatrick and there would still be many finding fault.

Its because faults can be found.....he is not the worst, but we are not going up with players 34 and not being in control of their positional play....he is not going to improve, this is it.

He has his good bits and his not so good bits.......the not so good bits in all our players have to be eliminated in order to raise the bar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It was up a while ago sadly.

Even more sadly he's our best LB and close to being our best RB.

There lies part of the essence of our problems.

shows how many " not good enoughs" we have.

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can the club stop calling him "The Scottish Cafu" ? It's just embarrassing.

I think it's cool.

He cannot do full back anymore, granted, but he is more useful as a wing back at this stage of his career I would say.

45 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think it's cool.

He cannot do full back anymore, granted, but he is more useful as a wing back at this stage of his career I would say.

I do have a soft spot for Hutton but crossing into the box isn’t one of his qualities. You need that as a wing back!

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I’m yet to discover what are his qualities.

Determined and hard work I’d say are two

If some of our other players had such qualities we might be a little higher up the table. I’m sure you agree.

Â