Alan Hutton

Rich_D

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Didnt Hutton have an unsuccessful loan at Forest a few years back, strange they would bring him back. Especially as same position there captain Lichaj plays

Rumours that hull are after lichaj, and karanka is happy to sell as they are mid shake up since he has basically signed a new squad since January.

Source Nottingham post and working with a lot of forest fans.

5 hours ago, villakram said:

Hutton was symptomatic of the low standards permeating the club in recent years.

Sadly it seems as though the only direction those standards will be heading is even lower for the next few years.

I fear 1 or 2 of us maybe be pining for the days of Hutton and his ilk in a season or two. I hope I'm wrong.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Rumours that hull are after lichaj, and karanka is happy to sell as they are mid shake up since he has basically signed a new squad since January.

Source Nottingham post and working with a lot of forest fans.

Forrest have plenty of cash .spending 13mil on a benfica midfielder today ..fancy them to be challenging to win league

2 hours ago, Nabby said:

Forrest have plenty of cash .spending 13mil on a benfica midfielder today ..fancy them to be challenging to win league

Ugh. 23-year old highly rated CM signing for Forest. If Bruce had £13m he'd probably spend it on another striker that doesn't suit his style of play.

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Ugh. 23-year old highly rated CM signing for Forest. If Bruce had £13m he'd probably spend it on another striker that doesn't suit his style of play.

No it would be someone like Joe Allen on 60k a week 5 year contract with no sell on value

• Haha 1

Hutton has also been making noises on instagram that he wants to stay and he has not yet been released. I can see this one happening, he has made a decent living from the game so doesn't appear to be motivated by money.

I tell you, Hutton will be playing for Villa long after we are all dead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â