Alan Hutton

Rich_D

In his Rangers days, Hutton was by far their best player and the player Celtic fans - like me - feared the most. He was/is an EXcellent attacking full back. As he was in his first season at Spurs. I had hoped that a fresh start under Lambert may have been able to get the very best out of him again, and it's sad to see how some sections of fans have turned on him...

He's an attacking full back. But how many chances did he get to go forward last season under McLeish???

I'll be sad to see him go because it would be just another waste of talent at VP.

He was/is an EXcellent attacking full back. As he was in his first season at Spurs.

He's an attacking full back.

I'll be sad to see him go because it would be just another waste of talent at VP.

47077d1328734115-google-chrome-android-beta-available-now-notsureifserious.png

well from mjmooney recap post a few pages back im sure you thought same way when we were linked ;)

In his Rangers days, Hutton was by far their best player and the player Celtic fans - like me - feared the most. He was/is an EXcellent attacking full back. As he was in his first season at Spurs. I had hoped that a fresh start under Lambert may have been able to get the very best out of him again, and it's sad to see how some sections of fans have turned on him...

He's an attacking full back. But how many chances did he get to go forward last season under McLeish???

he got forward many many times, unfortunatly when he got the ball in the final 3rd he did **** all with it, and then left a gaping hole in the back of our defense. if hutton was given another chance under another manager here, id give him a clean slate but the fact lambert told him to piss off after a few training sessions and a friendly tends to show his just out of his depth as a player.

He was/is an EXcellent attacking full back. As he was in his first season at Spurs.

He's an attacking full back.

47077d1328734115-google-chrome-android-beta-available-now-notsureifserious.png

In fairness he is an attacking full back. Unfortunately though he's not a defending full back.

The guys who think he is a talent and an attacking full back did you see his crossing last season? Crikey the guys in the upper holte needed helmets on to avoid the balls he smacked up there countless times.

How much of the reason for Hutton's' poor form last season was a result of lack of confidence and/or poor tactics?

How did he play under McLeish at Rangers?

Some of have said he played well, and if that is the case, what has changed? What was the reason?

Different team?

Injuries?

Lack of confidence?

Something else?

The fact that Lambert has replaced Hutton with a very ordinary player from league 1 tells you all you need to know about Huttons ability.

I'd let him go on a free

I wonder what you would get if there was an actual Alan Hutton Fan Club one could join?

Basic "Bairn" package - £5 a year

•Monthly updates on Alan's activities, including Alan's special recipes and personal excerpts from his FunFax diary.

•A signed photograph of Alan. Erotic/non-erotic option available.

Advanced package - £10 a year

•Bairn package plus...

•Your own very own cuddly Alan Hutton plushie (WARNING: may contain shards of Shane Long's leg).

•Corinthians Cafu figure, spray-painted white.

Premium package - £20 a year

•All of the above, plus Alan will make a personal visit to your doorstep and break the leg of your choice.

I wonder what you would get if there was an actual Alan Hutton Fan Club one could join?

Basic "Bairn" package - £5 a year

•Monthly updates on Alan's activities, including Alan's special recipes and personal excerpts from his FunFax diary.

•A signed photograph of Alan. Erotic/non-erotic option available.

Advanced package - £10 a year

•Bairn package plus...

•Your own very own cuddly Alan Hutton plushie (WARNING: may contain shards of Shane Long's leg).

•Corinthians Cafu figure, spray-painted white.

Premium package - £20 a year

•All of the above, plus Alan will make a personal visit to your doorstep and break the leg of your choice.

:lol::clap:

Here's a picture of one lucky subscriber to the Premium Package.

spurs_chasefarm_hospital_visit_2010.jpg

Little Elspeth was absolutely thrilled to meet her hero; "Ah was sae canty tae meit Alan an' hae heem cripple me. Ah main hae cost aw mah pooch bunsens, but ah woods hae only spent it oan Irn-Bru an' cocaine anyway."

Here's a picture of one lucky subscriber to the Premium Package.

spurs_chasefarm_hospital_visit_2010.jpg

Little Elspeth was absolutely thrilled to meet her hero; "Ah was sae canty tae meit Alan an' hae heem cripple me. Ah main hae cost aw mah pooch bunsens, but ah woods hae only spent it oan Irn-Bru an' cocaine anyway."

:lol:

Â