Alan Hutton

Rich_D

This guy is absolute garbage. Teams target him week after week, it pays off, and for some reason he's routinely given a pass for "giving 100%". Cannot believe he's still playing for us.

• Like 2

Just now, Indigo said:

This guy is absolute garbage. Teams target him week after week, it pays off, and for some reason he's routinely given a pass for "giving 100%". Cannot believe he's still playing for us.

This 100% thing is frankly garbage as well, he jogs back when out of position but people just refuse to see it.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I little unfair to slag him today. Ok he is not the best, but as said in another thread obviously knackered today after playing in every game over the Christmas period.

I suspect he would’ve played exactly the same even if it wasn’t the Christmas period being honest 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I little unfair to slag him today. Ok he is not the best, but as said in another thread obviously knackered today after playing in every game over the Christmas period.

Bree has played the same amount of matches, but managed to stay in position all match. Hutton was playing defensive mid on their 2nd goal. 

Hutton:

What he is - An ok backup right back for the Championship, who is a bit of a meme to Villa fans because he'll occasionally score Maradona-like goals from the Villa half.  Realistically, he shouldn't be starting and this should be his last season for us.

What he is not - A starting Championship left back.  QPR specifically targeted him the entire game.  He takes too long on the ball, can't pass with his left foot, and get's caught out of position a lot.  Need a LB this month.

Surely the time is almost up for him. The space he gives to opponents and the jogging back is a joke. One in the first half today where he gave the ball away and jogged back as his man sprinted into the box had me pulling my hair out. So brazen going forward and then the inevitable counter attack happens. It's infuriating.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

This 100% thing is frankly garbage as well, he jogs back when out of position but people just refuse to see it.

I saw it today and never before noticed it!He walks back in position without breaking sweat

• Like 1

Â