Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope we perform better then we did the last time we played them at their ground! I can't see us rolling over like last time, just wanna see some fight and passion! If Fulham can draw with them there I don't see why we can't do the same, especially as we are coming off a good win too.

I wouldn't rest anybody, City don't seem at their best, nothing is expected of us and we've nothing to lose.

This game is our season.

Bang on!

Let's give it a go. Chelsea already out, Arsenal farting it up in finals, who knows what could happen!

I just hope we perform better then we did the last time we played them at their ground! I can't see us rolling over like last time, just wanna see some fight and passion! If Fulham can draw with them there I don't see why we can't do the same, especially as we are coming off a good win too.
We need to find that balance between playing the nice stuff we occasionally do under Houllier, and making sure we stand up for ourselves and battle like we did a lot of the time under O'Neill. If we can find that balance, we're on the cusp of being a serious threat to the top teams.

We need to find that balance between playing the nice stuff we occasionally do under Houllier, and making sure we stand up for ourselves and battle like we did a lot of the time under O'Neill. If we can find that balance, we're on the cusp of being a serious threat to the top teams.

Yeah I agree. I think we have the talent and goals. Our first 11 is very very good. We just need the grit and determination. A bit of Steel. Our squad is looking better and better too with Houlliers signings. I reckon a really really good pre-season and we can be on our way.

Clark (hopefully not) or Luke Young at LB for me please.

Delph would have to have been on the training ground practicing/learning how to LB none stop since Saturday if he is to play there tomorrow.

OK, so my revised team sheet (not that there's really any point in guessing).

Friedel

Walker Dunne Clark Young

Downing Bradley Petrov Young

Heskey Agbonlahor

I'm near certain that Gabby will start given his lack of minutes on Saturday. This should be an ideal time to introduce Bradley, and it's only fair that we play him next to the experienced Petrov (playing him next to Delph would be unfair on both of them).

Question marks over which of the 3 wingers will play, and who will play left back.

It is good that for once we aren't slatting Houllier in his selection but instead guessing who will play in a certain position. At last!!!

Friedel

Walker Dunne Clark Young

Downing NRC Delph Gabby

Young

Bent

Have an inclining that Gabby will start, but not up top. He will be used as the workhorse on the left, again, with Young given then chance to proves his worth behind Bent.

It is good that for once we aren't slatting Houllier in his selection but instead guessing who will play in a certain position. At last!!!

Friedel

Walker Dunne Clark Young

Downing NRC Delph Gabby

Young

Bent

Have an inclining that Gabby will start, but not up top. He will be used as the workhorse on the left, again, with Young given then chance to proves his worth behind Bent.

Bent cuptied so you can rule him out

Friedel

Walker Dunne Clark Young

Downing NRC Delph Gabby

Young

Bent

Bent cuptied so you can rule him out

Forgot it was the cup. Heskey up top then

surprised at the amount of posters who haven't included, he scored against blackburn in the last round and fully deserves an opportunity

Seems you haven't included him in your post either! :lol:

If you mean Delfouneso then I have if you look :winkold:

surprised at the amount of posters who haven't included, he scored against blackburn in the last round and fully deserves an opportunity

FYI, It's useful if you include the object of your sentence in your sentence ^^^