The 'Good luck Arsenal' banner.

vivaashleyyoung

Look in the Blackburn ratings and reactions match thread. There are a few pics of it in there. Personally I think it was unnecessary as it's just lowering ourselves to Small Heath's level as that's the sort of thing they were doing when it was us in the final this time last year. Same as the 'Come on Arsenal' chant near the end of the game. It's immature. Let Arsenal take care of business in the way that we all know they can. Then the fun and games of laughing at Small Heath can come into play! Just my opinion though as no doubt there will be some people on here that think it was the best banner they've ever seen etc.

We shouldn't care as much to be honest. Just brings us down to their level of jealousy - I don't even think they had anything similar at their ground last season. I've just put a joking 'come on Arsenal' on my FB - that is about the level I will go to.

I think it was meant in jest.

I just laughed when I heard about it & apparently BRMB commentators thought it was funny.

MOTD didn't show it but Football First covered the banner & also commented on the Holte's chant of "Come On Arsenal"

towards the end of y'days match.

Photos of the banner are in the Match reaction thread.

We're going to end up as obsessed as them soon, we always sing about them aswell which is really annoying
It makes me cringe i must say, i brought some friends to Villa park that support Liverpool and they where like what the **** are you's singing about a shit team like them for when you're not even playing them.

When we were challenging for the league under BFR the Citeh fans brought a banner to VP, 'Good luck from the City of Manchester'. This is what teams do. Some people need to lighten up.

Â