• Pirès
    • Albrighton
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Delph (for Baker 36)
    • Petrov (for Pires 70)
    • Heskey (for Bent 83)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:93c1a60a56][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56]Aston Villa[mcol]4-1[mcol color=blue:93c1a60a56]Blackburn

[row][col color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56]A Young 49 pen[col]1-0[col color=blue:93c1a60a56]

[row][col color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56]Hanley 62 og[col]2-0[col color=blue:93c1a60a56]

[row][col color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56]Downing 64[col]3-0[col color=blue:93c1a60a56]

[row][col color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56][col]3-1[col color=blue:93c1a60a56]Kalinic 81

[row][col color=#8c333c:93c1a60a56]A Young 82[col]4-1[col color=blue:93c1a60a56]

[/table]

Fantastic performance, great result.

Pires was great as certain people called before the game 8)

Ash silenced a few critics after performance too.

We made Blackburn look like a League 2 side and that's not an exaggeration.

Onwards and upwards.

Can the MOTM have a "team" option....I think everyone was truely brilliant. Best football I've seen Villa play. Can only really remember 02/03 onwards so not exactly much competition mind!

Reo-Coker - Give this man a contract. He's become one of the first name on the team sheet's.

Walker - Please sign this guy. I beg.

Downing - Brilliant.

Young - Brilliant.

Pires - See last two...

Chuffed.

Make no mistake, Blackburn were poor. We played well though, hopefully can kick on from here.

We didn't give them the ball, we closed them down and suffocated them, we deserve credit for nullifying their play, lets be honest. Man United would get praise for a 4-1 win yet when we do it is because the other team were poor.

Not having it...

Today we were BRILLIANT and every single player deserves credit BUT Pires and Young were my MOTM :)

What beautiful football, just so silky.

Well played Villa and well done Ged for proving me wrong with that selection.

Delighted with the result, hopefully a real confidence booster.

Must admit, I thought we looked quite tentative first half hour and then suddenly we clicked into gear. Thought young was brilliant in the hole today, took up some great positions between there defence and midfield and they just couldn't handle him.

Notable mentions to Pires, Albrighton, Downing and Reo Coker who all played well too

Great stuff. There was a lovely bonus today as well - Delph is back and looking better than he ever has for us before. He's no left back but he just looked so composed and classy today.

Defence did most things right, very unlucky with the goal. Midfield was excellent.

Â