The VT Twitter Directory

bickster

Apologies, been a bit slack on this lately but all up to date now except EastEndVillan and DTheVillan who I can't find, if you send me a private message on twitter, I should be able to add you to the list from there

@dhraza

my twitter paragraph... 100% follow back, i need people to ask me questions during my radio show!

I'm Daniel Raza,15 year old part-time sports radio presenter currently on Unity FM, love cricket, football, wrestling, lifetime supporter of Aston Villa.

Right, I'm going to give Twitter a fresh go. I'll try to get you all added in the next couple of days.

My name on there is:

@reel_villan

Any tips for noob Twitter users like myself? I didn't use it much last time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can be found @garygleeson mostly tweeting about my local councillor @davidpotts101

Councillor Potts rose to fame back in February when he tweeted about one of the Milliband brothers, calling him a "rocket polisher". Following that, he admitted to alcoholism, resigned from the Tory party and announced he would resign as a local councillor. When his resignation didn't happen, he blamed an "administrative error" and promised to rectify it as he was planning on entering rehab to battle his alcoholism. Guess what? He's never resigned..

Not only that, but he never attends council meetings, doesn't hold constituency surgeries and generally doesn't do very much as a councillor. Well, he claims his full allowances and attends the mandatory "1 meeting in a 6 month period" required in order for him to continue claiming his allowances.

Councillor Potts claims to be sober nowadays. His tweets suggest otherwise. Anyway, sorry about the rant.

@garygleeson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â