• Makoun
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Collins (for Cuéllar 27)
    • Heskey (for Bent 57)
    • Bradley (for Agbonlahor 73)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:3a2e7c650c][mrow][mcol color=orange:3a2e7c650c]Blackpool[mcol]1-1[mcol color=#8c333c:3a2e7c650c]Aston Villa

[row][col color=orange:3a2e7c650c][col]0-1[col color=#8c333c:3a2e7c650c]Agbonlahor 10

[row][col color=orange:3a2e7c650c]Grandin 14[col]1-1[col color=#8c333c:3a2e7c650c]

[/table]

We've got Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, West Ham, West Brom and Wigan.

That'll be the Bolton that are very good at home and we only could draw against at home. Wolves who have beaten Man Utd, Arsenal and Man City. West Brom with a new manager. West Ham, who are much improved, gaining points and it's away so we are guarenteed to let in at least one goal. And Wigan, who have drawn where we got thrashed today.

Not looking good.

I'm glad we got out of that with a draw after the red. Defence looked more solid in the last 20.

However we should have had that wrapped up before half-time. So frustrating again. Ash and Downing were shit today.

I have to say though, some of the comments in the match thread are cringe-worthy and embarrassing.

Second half was not good. The sending off gave us little chance really.

We defended well. Blackpool didn't look a bad team on that tiny pitch. I don't think many teams have won there this season so not to bad a result.

That'll be the Bolton that are very good at home and we only could draw against at home. Wolves who have beaten Man Utd, Arsenal and Man City. West Brom with a new manager. West Ham, who are much improved, gaining points and it's away so we are guarenteed to let in at least one goal. And Wigan, who have drawn where we got thrashed today.

Not looking good.

Why don't you take some St. John's Wort and calm down, eh? It's a good job we got a point out of that. I'd much rather be playing that lot than United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool. Geez.

We started very well, got worse and ended up with an insipid, disjointed second half - a point away from home is still a point away from home though and it's something at least.

We need to find a shape that works and stick with it. We look a little shaky at the back and we could certainly do without Makoun's sending off, this team needs some confidence, but I'm not sure where we'll get it from with the way we're playing - in that situation, I think you have to go back to basics - square pegs in square holes please M. Houllier.

I'd like to see the penalty claim at the death - that could've made it a very different day.

Reo Coker stand out performer without a doubt. Shame Makoun got sent off, stupid challenge. Going down to ten men a point aint too bad seen as everyone around us bar SHA have drawn. We lack presence in the box, I can't see us scoring many goals with the current formation. 2 strikers up front essential I feel.

Silly red card from a player who was our best up to that point.

He got away with a 2 footed tackle in the first half aswell. He needs to learn you can't get away with those in the Premier League.

I don't think we played that bad, but still seemed to lack a bit of cutting edge. I'd like to have seen Albrighton, someone with a little bit of unpredictability, because really Blackpool kinda had Downing sussed by about 60 minutes, as good as he was in the first half.

Bent didn't have a great game but he had no service. I'd rather have seen us try to address that problem instead of just replacing him with Heskey, a move clearly made because Heskey can deal with shit service a bit better.

Got to remember that Blackpool were up for this big time....

They have lost 5 on the spin before today but you can't lose every single game, they had to pick up at some point and i think we did well to come away with a point after going down to 10 men.

Not looking good.

What would you say if I told you, 7 out of 11 games are against teams in bottom half.

We've only lost 1 game in 12 when playing a team who were in bottom half.

Also, it's funny how everything at Villa is negative, yet everywhere else, it's all positive and rosy.

Â