Subbuteo

villaajax

It seems this guy has built a Subbuteo stadium using stands from 4 different stadium so he hasn't done the whole of Villa Park, so I have hope!

So what should I go for, present day Holte End or go for 70s / 80s style?

Neither; you should build a Hillsborough replica, pour a load of red-painted figures all in one end and then stand on it.

It seems this guy has built a Subbuteo stadium using stands from 4 different stadium so he hasn't done the whole of Villa Park, so I have hope!

I assume that if you do the current one you have to have seats, so 70s. Do you intend to fill it with (standing) fans (all hand-painted, of course)? Don't forget the scarves tied around the wrists!

• 8 months later...

IMG_1338.jpg

I've decided to try to create all of Holland's kits from the first match in 1905 upto now. So far I've done Euro 88, World Cup 98, Euro 08 and World Cup 2010.

I have far too much free time.

I used to love subbuteo but neveramaged to get much practice on it as all my mates were playing that other game that came out which was a complete rip off of subbuteo where you pushed the players heads down and they had magnet in the base of the player.

I only had a few teams, I think they were villa, Norwich, everton, Liverpool and tottenham

IMG_1338.jpg

I've decided to try to create all of Holland's kits from the first match in 1905 upto now. So far I've done Euro 88, World Cup 98, Euro 08 and World Cup 2010.

I have far too much free time.

Anxiously awaiting 1974, and make sure there is only two stripes on the sleeves. 8)

Â