Sian Massey running the line on saturday...

tomav84

She's already immune from criticism. If she makes a howler during the game (lots of linesmen do) neither manager will be able to criticise her without being hounded by the press for weeks to come. It's a shame really, because the media make a bigger deal out of her sex than anyone.

She's already immune from criticism. If she makes a howler during the game (lots of linesmen do) neither manager will be able to criticise her without being hounded by the press for weeks to come. It's a shame really, because the media make a bigger deal out of her sex than anyone.

That's actually a very good point. You'd have to wonder how fiercely the players would be questioning any wrong/dodgy decisions as well although in the heat of battle I doubt you'd think of any bigger issues.

Big deal, she's a chick, so what? I don't know what all the fuss is about. They should leave her alone and let her get on with her job.

We live in a free society where women have the same opportunites as men. I've been rsitting here racking my brain trying to think of a job or sport that only a man does, all I've come up with so far is Sumo wrestling, and I'm sure that if I looked hard enough online I'd find that women do that too, I just can't bring myself to research it, eww yuk!

Anyway, I just wish we could just get on with talking about football and not the bloody officials, who are all jumped up ar**holes who're all under the illusion that they're celebrities and are as important as the players. IMO the only good official is one you hardly see in a game.

Personally I'm all 'for' female lino's, I'd much prefer to see them running up and down the line than the current useless muppets who turn up to officiate games at Villa Park, I mean lets face it, women couldn't be any worse.

I don't think that will stop Holloway tbh.

I found out today she lives a few doors away from a work buddy in Coventry.

I know who will be getting Dominos pizza delivered at 3am If she's makes some dodgy decisions against us now.. :wink:

There's a Domino's near you open until 3am? I wish ours was open that late!

There's no place for women in football...

there is, in womens football, that is why they have it. stay the **** away from mens football, you have your own **** sport.

be a good lineman in womans football.

unless people agree women should play in the premier league with the men in the football games? it is the same thing.

MENS football for men, WOMENS football for women, it isnt complicated.

and for those who want women in mens football, i would like your excuses for why they should be allowed to play then?

do women fight in mens boxing? play in american football? aussie rules? its because we have become lentil cardigan wearing lilberal softies, it is the only reason they are being allowed to do this shit here.

there is, in womens football, that is why they have it. stay the **** away from mens football, you have your own **** sport.

unless people agree women should play in the premier league with the men in the football games? it is the same thing.

and for those who want women in mens football, i would like your excuses for why they should be allowed to play then?

do women fight in mens boxing? play in american football? aussie rules? its because we have become lentil cardigan wearing lilberal softies, it is the only reason they are being allowed to do this shit here.

Yeah but the linesman/referee don't play the game do they? They use their judgement to make decisions. What difference does it make whether the decision maker has a vag or not?

Yeah but the linesman/referee don't play the game do they? They use their judgement to make decisions. What difference does it make whether the decision maker has a vag or not?

because they are having a direct influence on the MENS game, shall we have wheel chair access around the pitch so that we can have wheel chair officials? why shouldnt we?

just becasue someone is able to do something doesnt mean they should.

what about having a neo nazi tv presenter presenting jewish tv? why not then?

if she wants to be a linesMAN then there are plenty of womans games to do it in.

how many professional male bra fitters do you think marks and spencer employ? i bet it is none.

Â