Valentines Day

sparky

Me and the gf have agreed not to do anything in order to save money for holiday. A good thing really seeing as I'm skint.

....and cue the look of anger and rejection on her face as you open your brand new 3dtv whilst panicking and say, "Yeah its awesome, im really sorry but yours is at my friends house, ill just go get it, loooove youuuu"

shocked a certain member hasnt suggested that you take her out for a romantic meal in a new dress that you brought her and sprinkle rose petals in front where she walks leading to the candle lit bedroom where you do her up the wrong un!

Me and the gf have agreed not to do anything in order to save money for holiday. A good thing really seeing as I'm skint.

....and cue the look of anger and rejection on her face as you open your brand new 3dtv whilst panicking and say, "Yeah its awesome, im really sorry but yours is at my friends house, ill just go get it, loooove youuuu"

This or some variation of it is almost certain to happen.

shocked a certain member hasnt suggested that you take her out for a romantic meal in a new dress that you brought her and sprinkle rose petals in front where she walks leading to the candle lit bedroom where you do her up the wrong un!

Unfortunately the OP said "no up the wrong un" gags :-(

I've been unemployed for a long time so I'm skint. However, starting a new job on Monday.

Planning to print up a menu of things that I can cook without the threat of poisoning her and asking her to choose her favourite.

Then I'll set up the living room like a cinema and we'll watch a legally procured film with popcorn and fizzy drinks.

Should probably think about what I'm going to do this year...

Last year's thinking of, "A Slice of Paul-Pie, and be greatfull for it" didnt constitute an actual present apparently.

One thing's for sure, I wont be taken advantage of by those bastards selling Roses, for £40 a dozen, to the last minute desperates.

I'm torn between what message to put on the card.

"Roses are blue, Violets are red, I'm crap with colours but I'm awesome in bed"

or

"My eyes are red, my rizlas blue, this room is all smoky... what was I talking about?"

I'm torn between what message to put on the card.

"Roses are blue, Violets are red, I'm crap with colours but I'm awesome in bed"

or

"My eyes are red, my rizlas blue, this room is all smoky... what was I talking about?"

roses-red-violets-blue-fuck-you-with-rake.jpg

Â