Valentines Day

sparky

I imagine looking at attitudes to women displayed on the Darren Bent/Steve Bruces daughter thread, most of the keyboard studs here will be celebrating it by a hand shandy into a sock over a card from their mums.

They will of course, pretend to be "bashing in the back doors" or whatever, of some wonderful girlfriend or other.

Is it half term or something?

Ive told her we are going somewhere expensive first and then ive booked a table for us somewhere else!..

I'm taking her to the petrol station on the way to play snooker!..

Only joking Not really, Its a shame really cos i will be in blackpool that weekend, to bad love but have a nice day x

wow!

10 posts in and nobody has suggested a pearl necklace as an ideal gift

That's usually Gingerlad's gift of choice, amazed he hasn't chipped in yet

Me and the gf have agreed not to do anything in order to save money for holiday. A good thing really seeing as I'm skint.

Me and the other half are saving too. It's all about the meal-at-home scenario to keep her pleased yet save the dolla.

A card will suffice. I've written a funny limerick to put in it. I can't do the whole romantic Valentines thing.

I can be romantic (occasionally), but it needs to be organic. Doing it just because it is Valentines day seems insincere to me.

In the words of Borat, I like to do romance on a lady's stomach.

Â